FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Training Points
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Remove Training Points?
Yes
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
No
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

quizero

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Training Points Reply with quote

i feel that the training points is a bad idea..
newbies already find the game hard to play
and what makes it harder is the training points..

if im a newbie.. of course all i want to do first is to build my offense
and because of this training points i will not be able to build it fast.. so i will wait for turns, so what will the waiting will do to a newbie?.. i will end up quitting the game..

of course if ur a new one.. all u wanted to do is to grow fast.. not to wait for hours..

actually i experienced it too with a new account i just made..
problem on training points.. and with the slow grow.. i could not cope up with the experience per turn and not been able to attack a monster that should give me a point for the hero..

i suggest that, it should be only activated after some few levels.. not on lvl 1.. but better if it should be removed.. i feel that there is no sense on putting it..

P.S. if it was removed, i hope that the money we waste on building that training school and war school should be returned..
dragonsq

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree with this idea because it would allow too fast army building for attacks. Maybe for newbie levels they can start off with building a few more buildings instead to making it easier
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would agree with the part where it should be only activated on laters levels.

The game already has this mechanism (feature activation by level) so I believe it's just a matter of coding the functionality to level X.

I would suggest level 10.

Problem With My Modding? PM Me Or bashar
dragonsq

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah level 10 is fine. Also another problem at lower levels is population per turn. Maybe you could start off with more unemployed people and the pop per turn starts of at something like 3 instead of 1.
quizero

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

j0hn_c3na wrote:
I would suggest level 10.

good idea.. Smile)

dragonsq wrote:
Also another problem at lower levels is population per turn

that must be improved too..

if we really wanted to have many players to be recruited.. this must be improved
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the reason for training points was that most of people wanted that building armies not to be instant, to not be able to go from no army to mega army and no army in an instant and of course this is ok couse even in real life you can't build armies that fast.

Not to have training points till level 10 looks ok, but this will discourage a player to go past that level when he knows his army will be harder to build.

Not to have instant armies is logical, maybe there is another way to boost a new player and still keep training points in place for lower levels.
+ in the beginning there are tons of level 1 accounts with no armie a new player can feed on.
Maybe no exp per turn for lower levels?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
quizero

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bashar wrote:
Well the reason for training points was that most of people wanted that building armies not to be instant, to not be able to go from no army to mega army and no army in an instant and of course this is ok couse even in real life you can't build armies that fast.

Not to have training points till level 10 looks ok, but this will discourage a player to go past that level when he knows his army will be harder to build.

Not to have instant armies is logical, maybe there is another way to boost a new player and still keep training points in place for lower levels.
+ in the begging there are tons of level 1 accounts with no armie a new player can feed on.
Maybe no exp per turn for lower levels?

perhaps weaker monsters, free war schools
dragonsq

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the no xp for lower levels i disagree because the amount is so low and many of them don't level anyways.
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but you have to hurry in atacking monsters if you want to kill 3 per level, or else if you wait, you just have time to kill 1 monster till you get to the new level.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True. In lower levels I had to calculate xp winning until about the last 100 so I could have the highest fatigue and morale so I could always keep up with 3 monster kills per level.

quizero

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so what's the decision?
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personaly i vote for removing exp per turn lets say for people under level 10, add more training camps to begin with and leave everithing else like it is now.

This way begginers will have extra time to build armies and attack monsters, not pressed by exp per turn, and more training points to beggin with.
quizero

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bashar wrote:
Personaly i vote for removing exp per turn lets say for people under level 10, add more training camps to begin with and leave everithing else like it is now.

This way begginers will have extra time to build armies and attack monsters, not pressed by exp per turn, and more training points to beggin with.

*thumbs up
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quizero, could you get your friends to join the forum and participate in this topic?

dragonsq

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that idea Bashar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: