FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dragons's list of suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dragonsq

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Dragons's list of suggestions Reply with quote

I've decided to add all my suggestions here.

1. Improve pikeman's offence and defence stats. If you add there offensive and defence together you only get 900 while for elite archer 1050 and champions 1200. Elite archer and champions are good because you can get a little more bonus on defence than on offence.

2. On your news post you said you would release the last 3 nobility titles when the beta ends. The beta ended a few years ago(...well it said it ended with engineering.) Would be something the people with duke titles could work for. I can help suggest some requirements for them if you decide to add more titles.

3. Revamp unarmed defence. As it barely adds any defence and costs so much to improve and using your hero skill on it is almost useless. Maybe you could increase the amount of defence it adds and make the research % higher or the research points to improve it less.

4. When levelling up you start to be able to spy/attack less and less people. At the lower levels you can make the difference of levels you can attack less and at the higher levels you can make it more. This would create more pvp action and more plundering Twisted Evil ...i mean spying.

5. For the rankings it would be nice if you could add your total spy commander exp, earthquake collapses/damage, gold lost and show ranking for soldiers lost.

6. Add more army upgrades for higher levels and add more weapons and soldiers(not gonna get into that much detail because a lot of people have made suggestions on this.)

Finally this isn't a suggestion probably a bug. I've noticed when your at 100% fatigue you can attack monsters without wasting any fatigue.
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll add my feedback.

1. Definately.

2. Would like to see it implemented but, I would rather see clans made before the nobility titles. Would increase players joining a lot more.

3. Sure, why not.

4. Erhm, no.

5. Total spy commander exp - yes. Engineering damage - no (irrelevant). Gold lost - no (you just want an easy way to find good targets). Soldiers lost - no (irrelevant).

6. Probably not going to happen because the code is not easy to modify in order to add classes.

Problem With My Modding? PM Me Or bashar
dragonsq

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the gold lost I just like to get up in rankings Razz
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. How much? 550 ? The change will be made after tourney cause i am using pikemen. Very Happy It wouldn't be fair to change the rules during play.

2. It will be postponed cause there are other more important areas of the game where work must be done.

3. Sure, it will be done after the tourney. Probably i will double it or triple it. And a new cheap research with 50 levels and +2% per level.

4. That's tourneys for. To get passed that barrier.

5. I'll see what i can do.

6. Weapons and soldiers definitely not in the current status of the game. Other things like clans and more interaction between players are more important. New upgrades for offence and defence, sure, they can be easily implemented, all I need is a pretty picture of the upgrade and the name.

Quote:
Finally this isn't a suggestion probably a bug. I've noticed when your at 100% fatigue you can attack monsters without wasting any fatigue.

You mean when you have -100% fatigue ?
Or when you have +100%?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
dragonsq

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. 550 was what I was thinking for good

and you can attack monsters at -100% fatigue.
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bashar wrote:

3. Sure, it will be done after the tourney. Probably i will double it or triple it. And a new cheap research with 50 levels and +2% per level.

There's already a research for unarmed defense (Man at Arms).

Just the increased defense might be enough.

Problem With My Modding? PM Me Or bashar
dragonsq

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah increased defence is what i meant Razz
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

base unarmed is now 3 times higher. Up to 15 from 5.
Base attack and defence of all pikemen, SpearMen, skirmishers is aprox. 30% up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
dragonsq

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks now the second i get first for undefeated im switching to pikeman.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: