FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tech Raid
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dragonsq

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Tech Raid Reply with quote

For tech raid i like the rate if tech raiding less and the cost 3x more, but its now not worth it if you can't get the last 10 lvls of really high researches. I used to have 2 people that i could tech raid and it was worth it... now 0.
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's kind of the point. To prevent abuse of that mission becoming too powerful.
A high level research is not something that should be "available" for everyone to get just because a player doesn't have spy defense.

Problem With My Modding? PM Me Or bashar
dragonsq

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to disagree now that the exp is reduced its kinda pointless to just camp and train researches. For the people with high offence they have no way to get high level researches. Makes the game less fun if you can't steal other peoples blueprints Sad. It also does nothing to the other person. I wouldn't care if people were stealing my researches.
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean by exp is reduced?

You don't have to camp to train researches.

If everybody could just train offense and attack non-stop, then there is no balance in the game whatsoever, everybody would be doing just that.

It doesn't affect the other person but it affects the game overall.

Quote:
I wouldn't care if people were stealing my researches.

What will happen when those other people become stronger than you because they stole your researches and start attacking you?

dragonsq

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If someone was to steal my researches and got stronger than me I would say bravo to them working for working so hard. Currently i improved my defense a little so no one near my level can beat it unless they improve there army. Currently defense has potential for more bonuses so if you had the same amount of maxed out champions as someone else's maxed out elite archers you wouldn't beat them.

For the exp reduced you now get 1xp per 400 working citizens instead of 150 as it used to be. That's a big difference, so now its not worth training researches unless your a camper.
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clicking 2 buttons to steal a research is not working hard.

Having researchers and protecting those researchers with spy defense while they do actual research for several hundred or thousand turns while consuming income per turn and still managing to have a strong army, that's hard work.

Don't get me wrong, going all offense is a good strategy too but you can't expect to have all the perks from someone who has actually worked hard.

As for defense having more potential bonuses, yes, of course, realistically, it makes sense.

And for the exp reduced, well, depends on the perspective. You see leveling up as something good. Other players might not.

dragonsq

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 1 spy at 1.1m xp and another at 300k xp now that was hard work to get to improve spying for things such as tech raid. That hard work is all wasted if i can't steal researches. Now for researching you put a research and 2 queues and come back like a week later. I think spying is harder work.
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not all researches can't be stolen at high levels, only some researches that are considered very important, like learning research and others. Masoning, Woodsman and a lot of other researches still can be stolen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
dragonsq

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can u make a list of the high level ones that can't be stolen? Please say you can steal house construction Razz only 24/30.
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's something that everybody have to discover Smile

House Construction is one of the important researches and level 24 is already pretty high in regards with the maximum possible level of this research(30).

So i don't know probably is at the limit. Level 25 for sure cannot be stolen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
dragonsq

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may have to train it in a while can't currently though because it will just get sabatoged. I only have 1 engineer and someone keeps trying to sabatoge it anyways Razz
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cold war warfare
dragonsq

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we should have a tourney to prove who is the best out of this cold warfare. Also what happened to the olympic tourney?
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they are created on demand. There was a plan for the tourneys to be created automatically but there weren't enough people that want to attend them.
dragonsq

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so if i was to get at least 2 other people to want a tourney lvls 31-50 would you do it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: