FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This freakin game is pissing me off

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cymon14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: This freakin game is pissing me off Reply with quote

i thought that this is a interesting game. since it's all about how you handle your race and stuffs. but when i have trouble in creating my army. and i have no other way but to battle monsters to level up. this just pissed me off. im frustrated cuz my morale is going lower and lower. my money is being wasted in scout reports.. Evil or Very Mad .... i just expect a lot in this game and i thought that this is a promising game. since i am looking for games like this. but i think that there is no enough support and help in problems that players are currently having in the game...
amonamarth
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What problem are you having in the game ?

You can't level up ?

- very simple answer attack players and you will receive experience points , you need at least 6 troops to attack an enemy player

You don't have money ?

- follow the "You can't level up ?" answer

Your morale is going down ?

- you must wait until you have 100% morale or more than -100% so you can attack , attacking a player costs 2 morale , attacking a monster 25
dikjuh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: This freakin game is pissing me off Reply with quote

cymon14 wrote:
but i think that there is no enough support and help in problems that players are currently having in the game...

Luckily we have a forum here, so people can talk and ask questions.
The upside is, you found it.
The downside is, you didn't really ask a question, but just talk about how disappointed you are.

If you have any questions related to this game, just ask and someone is bound to pass by this thread and perhaps will be able to answer your question(s).
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cymon, check my Private Message =)

Problem With My Modding? PM Me Or bashar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Tips & Tricks All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: