FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Experience for levels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaoptro

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Experience for levels Reply with quote

If I remember well for :
level 68 to level up to 69 experience needed was 4.000.000,
level 69 to level up to 70 experience needed was 6.000.000,

now for level 70 to 71 is 14.000.000
"Exp needed: 13924992"

This is to big difference between levels!
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is but because this is a game that no reset will ever happen something must be done not to come to some player to get level 150 and others to be under 100.

It is a barrier same as extra houses. Level 70 is a special one where levels will come harder and harder. When the game was first designed level 70 was unthinkable but here we are with some reaching it.

New players must not be discouraged by high level players. Even though a new player has almost 0% chances of reaching a high level player in terms of exp he can catch a high level player in terms of levels.

You will need the same amount of time to get to level 71 like a new player to get to 40. And so by the time you will be 80 a new player will be 75.
So here you have the new player catching up in terms of levels even though his exp difference is the same as when he started the game and you was 70.

I will have to think of something to get more options to players over 70.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
dragonsq

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill take my almost 0% chances Wink
(sorry if this is a gravedig I just thought it was kinda funny Razz)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: