FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Monster Slayer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amonamarth
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:08 am    Post subject: Monster Slayer Reply with quote

I have a bit of an idea/proposal :

Most of the old players which are high level now played the game how they known best so maybe most of them didn't kill the 3 monsters/level and regarding the new titles to come some of them will not achieve the title because let's say 2 years ago when they were already high levels 4x-5x , the titles were not mentioned in further upcoming ... anyway my idea is this why not give the players a change to kill monsters low level ?

- for a GENEROUS sum of money they can ATTACK ( nobody says they will win )
- only once they can attack 1-3 monsters that level ( the payment will be only once for every monster they fight with but if they fail they can't attack again that level )

More ideas regarding this topic soon to come ( haven't had time to completely write it ). I await your ideas and support or not regarding this !

Cheers , Amon.
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well attacking monsters were pretty attractive before titles too. So if a player decided not to attack was that probably at that time this was best for him.
Mistakes are part of the game.
It is not fair anyway couse now high level players will have absolutely no problem in slaying low level monsters. This means free skill points for money.

There are other reasons why i don't want to do that mainly technical.

So definitely i don't want to change how monsters are right now.

But your post was not in vain. Very Happy
Now i realize that is not fair to put impossible objectives to high level players. Maybe their past would be different if they had known about titles.
I will change the monster objective of the new title to something like:
Slay 160 monsters or ................................something.
Have to think of that something.

Last edited by bashar on Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
amonamarth
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see that you agree with me Very Happy ... you know how much i played and of course the game was still in "beta" so mistakes so far in ANY account are huge Smile
snootzy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have same problem ....
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last part of my post here -> http://www.raceconflicts.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=684&start=30 answers this.

If achieving the monster slaying requirement was impossible, then the buy button would be available for players above level 50 or 60 (for example).
I think bashar had already given this idea as well.

Problem With My Modding? PM Me Or bashar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: