FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Race Conflicts F.A.Q.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Race Conflicts F.A.Q. Reply with quote

This is an on-going work.
If you have any suggestions concerning this topic or Q & A that could be added on this F.A.Q. send me a PM.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I have this (Exp needed: 1) but I am not leveling up. Why?

A: Exp per turn will only get you as far as 1 exp needed to level up.
In order to level up you have to attack and win a battle against another opponent or against a monster.

Q: What form of currency is there in the game?
A: Currently there is gold, stone, and wood. And in case you were wondering, there are a lot of things you can buy with your money: from buildings, to equipment, to soldiers, and mercenaries.

Q: What kind of buildings are there available to purchase?
A: As you progress in the game, you will have the ability to upgrade your town's structures, turning it from the small town it started as into a well fortified castle.
The Offense Upgrades upgrades the effectiveness of a player's Attack.
The Defense Upgrades upgrades the fortification of your town.
Mining allows players to increase their gold, stone or wood per turn.
The Workshops allows players to buy weapons and armors.
The Spy Center allows players to train spies.
The Housing allows players to build more houses.

Q: How are players ranked?
A: Players are ranked by the amount of XP (experience) that they have.

Q: How do I obtain XP?
A: You get a certain amount of XP if you attack and win against other players or monsters. You also get experience every turn depending on how advance or prosperous your city is.

Q: Why should I level up?
A: The higher you level the more houses you can build. You get an additional 3 houses per level in maximum houses limit. Also your researches will go faster and you will have access to better upgrades and features.

Q: Why can't I attack a player?
A: You can attack only players six levels higher or lower than you. Other possibility is that you do not have enough soldiers, you need at least 6.

Problem With My Modding? PM Me Or bashar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Tips & Tricks All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: