FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Engineering
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An announcement should be done in the game or via PM to all players.

Not everybody checks the forum.

Problem With My Modding? PM Me Or bashar
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will force the news page to appear first when someone above level 24 enters the game.

I think that this is enough to let people know about this.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
duda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: bldg life at time of effects being turned on Reply with quote

I posted this question in the tavern but this seems more ideal.
Will bldgs be reset or do we keep the lvl we are at. currently I have 0 bldg life. do i need to scramble or will it be a waste of time? thanks,
dorazdu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beta will be over or engineering will work?
k=0
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

engineering will work. Bad effects will start like when you are below 70% buildings will have reduced bonuses and each turn you are caught with 0 life one building will be destroyed.

Quote:
I posted this question in the tavern but this seems more ideal.
Will bldgs be reset or do we keep the lvl we are at. currently I have 0 bldg life. do i need to scramble or will it be a waste of time? thanks,

Didn't decided yet.
Ideally would be not to reset the current life and everybody to try and raise it to 100%. This way this can be tested better maybe some data is wrong. I already decided that 1% max damage in battles with each other is to high and lowered it to 0.8%.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
duda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:50 am    Post subject: fireman vs engineer Reply with quote

I notice that with all my bonuses taken into account my firemans bonus is 5% higher than my engineers. I filled my fireman slots w/ engineers because the result was an overall higher rate of repair per turn. Is this a good idea or do the two units actually perform better at a certain task. Perhaps the higher #'s of units equates to prevention?
should one disaster be of greater concern than the other?
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

researches for fireman and engineers are different and also the season, year bonuses so one might perform better than the other.

But the base performance is the same. If no bonuses exists they all perform the same in repairing you city.
50 engineers + 50 fireman will repair the same as 100 engineers + 0 fireman.

But collapses and fires exists and they are related to the number of engineers and firemen you have.
If you have only engineers you won't suffer collapses but you will have a high risk of fires and the other way around.

For not having any trouble it is better to just keep full staff in engineering. This way chances of fires and collapses are almost 0, you will have to worry only of attacks and spying.

Earthquakes are random global events that happen to all players at the same time. You don't have control over them.
duda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But collapses and fires exists and they are related to the number of engineers and firemen you have.
If you have only engineers you won't suffer collapses but you will have a high risk of fires and the other way around.

For not having any trouble it is better to just keep full staff in engineering. This way chances of fires and collapses are almost 0, you will have to worry only of attacks and spying.

Is it just me or are these 2 paragraphs contradictory?
1st paragraph indicates a mix of units while 2nd says use engineers
[/quote]
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is it just me or are these 2 paragraphs contradictory?
1st paragraph indicates a mix of units while 2nd says use engineers

well ...
i used term "engineering" to define the engineering page where both firemen and engineers can be hired.

fireman and engineer are both engineering staff.

2nd paragraph says to use engineering staff not just engineers.

But yes now that i reread this it sounds a little bit silly. Embarassed

I just wanted to say to hire full staff of engineers and firemen for no worries.
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Engineering on!
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

W00T! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Problem With My Modding? PM Me Or bashar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: