FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

moster

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snootzy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:15 am    Post subject: moster Reply with quote

is not normal to attack only 3 monsters on LVL
.... best would be that they relate for example
if you have LVL 30 x 3 = 90 monsters, but not necessarily to
attack only 3 on LVL ... beacouse other are favored
because they have more bonus points to
would be better to attack how do u want but no more than 3 times your level
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting, never thought of this solution.
To have a max limit of monsters based on your level and to attack whenever you want.

I think i will do this way couse is more fair.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After advising with my colleagues i realized that this solution is not good.

The monsters where not intended to be killed 3 each level and never miss one. Mistakes are part of the fun.

Points gain from monsters each level where carefully calculated not to be to powerful.

Lets say you are level 50 meaning you are entitled to 150 attacks. Till level 50 you never attacked a monster.

Lets study this events:

Event A: You are allowed to attack lower than your level monsters.
If you are allowed to attack weaker monster this is no good couse you will own them couse you are much more powerful and probably you will kill 150 monsters from 150 attacks and the fun and the hard part of killing monsters at each level is gone.
You can also kill lets say only monsters level 40 or higher and again gain much more points that if you were to kill 3 monsters at each level.

Event B: You can attack any monster
Clearly this is no good couse of Event A.

Event C: You are allowed to attack monsters your level or stronger.
Again no good couse you can wait from level 1 to level 50 without attacking any monster and then kill monsters level 50 or higher and gain much more points than if you would have killed 3 monsters each level. A monster level 1 gives less points than a monster level 50.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
amonamarth
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were talking about mistakes ... i don't think you can kill any monsters @ level 1 ... why ? simple ... first of all you must camp for some weeks just to get you some population and after that you need the money to recruit soldiers to kill the monsters ... but look at the problem this way .. since you are camping you xp turn gives you xp ... if you would be able to kill monsters @ level 1 it won't be more than one because of the xp turn Smile ... anyway i was thinking of a solution cause i had a little bit of a problem going up to baron cause i didn't kill enough monsters and i had to way until i was 66 to achieve that ... my idea is this ... why not give the player a shot @ compensating the monsters they didn't kill @ each level ... for example a player level 40 didn't kill any monsters from level 20 to 30 that equals to 33 monsters ... so why not give him a chance to earn that points ... i am not thinking of this as a long term idea ... let's just say a weekly or monthly event Smile
snootzy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not necessarily to attak monster whith lvl lower or higher than you just monster whith lvl equal whit you
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but then lets say that you wait till level 50 to kill your first monster.
This means that at level 50 you can kill 150 monsters of level 50.
This is not fair couse level 50 monsters give much more bonuses that if you were to kill 3 monsters per level.
bele

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Special event monster Reply with quote

I agree with that. The way the monsters are now is good.
But I like the ideea that, at certain levels (let's say from 5 to 5 leves), one monster you lost in front of it to come to hunt you down Smile(only if that monster wasn't killed by other player).
That means, that monster is available to attack only for you at same level you are as a special event.
Let's say:
-you lost at level 6 in front of a monster named Grr and at level 7 in front of Prr
-the system chooses randomly from the list of monsters you tried to kill and didn't succed
-that monster is made available at level 10 only for you(if it wasn't killed by other) (could be in a special monster section so you can also try to attack 3 monsters/level)
-you are announced by message system or something that the monster Grr has came with strengtened forces for revenge
-the monster Grr has also lvl 10
-if you lose again, you lose more attributes like for any ordinary monster(-30 morale, -30 fatigue, loose more soldiers and loose 50% food, 'couse the monster is hungry:P)
-if you killed all the monsters you attacked, so the list is empty, the event would not take place

Something like that. Very Happy
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like bele's idea.

Needs a bit more detail but besides that it has good potencial Smile

Problem With My Modding? PM Me Or bashar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: