FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Duke title
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh ya, how can you track invincibility over a 4 month span. I can see where i am at w/ my other goals.

It will be tracked not only for titles. It will be tracked in general. If a player resisted lets say 5 months on level 1 without being defeated when the time comes to take his duke title, the requirement to have at least 4 month of invincibility will be already full field.

Quote:

200 consecutive battles won without losing one in attack - OK - Question - Do monster attacks count?

Yes

Quote:
- 4 ingame months of invincibility (do not get defeated when attacked) - I partially agree with duda here, I think 4 months might be a bit too much but it's definately a good/hard objective for the title. - Question - Does being defeated by a monster count?

Yes

I want to add a few more requirements. Titles should not be easy and should not be in the normal path of a player development.
If a player is 60 this does not mean that he has to have a title because he is high level.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see what you mean.

I like the way how you're going to make the invincibility over a 4 month period objective, so that a player can start his account knowing what course of play he should use to fit in the objectives he wants to achieve.

How about maintaining health or kingdom health at 100% or keep all gods exalted for a certain period of time?

Problem With My Modding? PM Me Or bashar
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

j0hn_c3na wrote:
I see what you mean.

I like the way how you're going to make the invincibility over a 4 month period objective, so that a player can start his account knowing what course of play he should use to fit in the objectives he wants to achieve.

How about maintaining health or kingdom health at 100% or keep all gods exalted for a certain period of time?

sure yup i will add this when i implement them in the rankings page

Longest period without defeat: 2 years
Longest period with health over 70%: 8 years
Longest period without disease:

Then if this will be tracked they can be used as title requirments.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
satan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool looking at the requierments,heres my half penny worth....

Have at least 9 researches of level 25 - or lvl30! and more than 9 researches

5000 battle wins sound good

4 months sounds alot but might be possibe i am sceptical about its possibility!!

Win at least 10 battles against each 5 different Barons or above i agree with j0hn_c3nathere are not enough barons at the moment!

A spy commander of level 9 or above -i agree with j0hn_c3na on this too,if your level 34 and dont have spy commanders at level 10....?

Longest period without defeat: 2 years
Longest period with health over 70%: 8 years

these are game years right?!
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the time periods, are we talking about game time or real time?

bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

game years. but those are random values.

In the Duke requirements will be smaller values.
duda

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see bashar and satan both posted their longest time w/out defeat. Ive looked everywhere, where do i find this stat?
Concerning the requirements: these are some good goals, i just want to make a point that these goals arent giving away any title, and to be sure to consider that we still have several more titles to try to achieve in the future. My point is that when considering goals, If the requirements are high now then down the road we may end up running out of reasonable achievable goals. like 5000 battle wins. Ive been playing sometime now and consider myself aggressive. Im not at 5000 yet. so i cant imagine what requirements will be needed a title or 2 down the road.
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duda wrote:
I see bashar and satan both posted their longest time w/out defeat. Ive looked everywhere, where do i find this stat?

They are not implemented yet. The game does not record this things.
But i will begin to add them into the rankings page one by one as soon as they are ready.
After they are added then they can be used for title requirement.

- Level 34 or above
- Have at least 9 researches of level 29
- Have researches worth more than 60.342.432 research points(i have to compute how much 9 cheapest researches level 29 worth and add some more points)(this is to force people to also have quality researches, not only to research the cheapest researches just to get the title)
- 5000 battle wins
- 200 battles won against another Baron or above
- Win at least 10 battles against each 4 different Barons or above
- 200 consecutive battles won without losing one in attack
- 3 ingame months of invincibility(do not get defeated when attacked or attack players and monsters)
- 70 beasts slain
- 180 extra houses
- 4 hero skills above 70
- Sneak or Sentinel hero skill above 40
- A spy commander of level 10 or above
- Keep kingdom's life above 70% at least for 4 month
- Longest period without a fire: 4 month
- Longest period without collapse: 4 month
- Longest period without any disease: 6 month
- Longest period with health above 70%: 4 month
- Longest period with gods content or above: 4month
- Longest period with gods exalted: 1month

- Investment festivities will cost: 400 mil gold, 200.000 wood, 100.000 stone and 35 ancient coins
amonamarth
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we talking here for in game months or real life months ? Because i think it's rather impossible to keep your gods exalted for 1 real month ... Neutral
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

everything is in game month(approximately 1/4 real month )
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amonamarth wrote:
Are we talking here for in game months or real life months ? Because i think it's rather impossible to keep your gods exalted for 1 real month ... Neutral

Just make a grand festival every day Wink

Bashar, will these statistics start from the beginning of the game or only after it has been implemented?

amonamarth
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't have the time now to play the game not even for 10 minutes a day ... I bearly have the time to log-in once every 2-3 days to kill my resources and please the gods so for me ( and i think i am not the only one in this situation ) is impossible Smile
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

j0hn_c3na wrote:

Bashar, will these statistics start from the beginning of the game or only after it has been implemented?

Only after they are implement.
The game didn't record this stuff so is impossible to see what happened in the past.
duda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all due respect to amonamarthm I dont think titles are supposed to be easy to achieve. If you cant be on more than a few minutes every 2-3 days you probably shouldnt be earning a title, If titles were that obtainable then it would be no challenge to active players. Titles are earned not handed down. much respect.
duda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BASHAR SAID
Quote:
Only after they are implement.
The game didn't record this stuff so is impossible to see what happened in the past.

Surely this cant apply to all stats. I would be devastated if i had to start from scratch. which stats will need to be started from scratch?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: