FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Duke title
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaoptro

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Duke title Reply with quote

What are the requirements for Duke title ?
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you can obviously realize, the topic has not been discussed yet.

Other, more important, features of the game are being reviewed so new features will quite probably take a bit longer to be placed into the game.

The requirements are open for discussion.
Here is my oppinion on what they should be:

- Level 34 or above
- Have at least 9 researches of level 25
- 2500 battle wins
- 200 battles won against another Knight or above
- 50 battles won against another Baron or above
- Win at least 10 battles against each 5 different Barons or above
- 93 beasts slain
- 160 extra houses
- 4 hero skills above 70
- Sneak or Sentinel hero skill above 40
- A spy commander of level 7 or above
- Investment festivities will cost: 300 mil gold, 200.000 wood, 100.000 stone and 25 ancient coins

Problem With My Modding? PM Me Or bashar
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this title will be released after i finish some small things i want to add before i consider this game ready for fully release.

But we can talk about this title.

I think john_c3na requirements are a bit too low for this title.
A player should work and think hard to get titles. Maybe we can add something like 100 consecutive battles won without losing one, or to resist a number of in game months without defeat.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bashar wrote:
I think john_c3na requirements are a bit too low for this title.

You have logs man, I don't Razz

bashar wrote:
A player should work and think hard to get titles. Maybe we can add something like 100 consecutive battles won without losing one, or to resist a number of in game months without defeat.

I like both ideas, would be interesting to see some more added to the list of possible requirements.

amonamarth
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must take into consideration that some of us who are already at high level maybe can't reach the requirements. I for instance don't have the time to play the game as I should and starting a new account is not an option right now.

What I mean is , judging by john's requirements for duke and making a few mathematical calculations it should take me :

Monsters slayed: 62(rank: 35) ... 93-62=29 => 10 levels , that's about 2 years of camping , considering that i already meet the requirements.

Anyway bashar decides Smile it's his work congrats for that man Smile. The thing is that major modification affect more the higher level players than they do the lower level players Wink

Cheers , Amon .
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can't achieve the requirements it's because you made some wrong decisions along the path of "building up" your account (you probably didn't kill 3 monsters every level)

Monsters slayed: 80
I'm a level 31 at the moment so my oppinion according to monsters slained being 93 is because it's on a similar platform as the level requirement.

Quote:
The thing is that major modification affect more the higher level players than they do the lower level players

Untrue.

Geopop is the highest levelled player (level 70) and he's a Baron altough you are a level 65 and are only a Knight still.
Simply putting it - he played the game, in an overall basis, better.

kaoptro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

j0hn_c3na wrote:

As you can obviously realize,this topic is opened for discussion.

I agree, titles must be acquired very hard. BUT, this is an option for new and low level players.As amonamarth sad, after 2 years of playing , you can't expect from us to have the same vision as the designer of titles.
We have invested our resources to achieve maximum possible from game to level up.
Seems like the new requirements for titles are not the same as previous 'investments' (spying , battles,etc).

We need to develop this requirements in such a way to impulse players to evolve, to have activity, to fight,etc, and ad some advantages for each level. Maybe for low level player(30) to achieve a title is needed 100 bil gold,for higher player (5Cool is needed 100 bil * 0.85(discou
nt) ....because to achieve 58 level is suppose to have some investements...etc..

Formula must be carefully revised.
amonamarth
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
he played the game, in an overall basis, better.

This is just a fact ... it's my first time playing this game and if you remember it took geopop about 7 month to surpass me , because i left the game of real life issues but all in all from the restart i stood at the top of the xp ladder , gold turn , houses and more for 1 year and so , you can say he played/plays better , cheers to that , my respect , but the problem is we all can't play the same if we did so it would be a monotonous game.

Anyway i think that major changes will eventually force many of the high level players to create a new account and start over ... it's though but you have a good vision of what you need to do to achieve the titles easier.

P.S : Respect every player in the game and most of all bashar , although we live in the same country/city we haven't had the chance to know each other ... bashar read my words you will drink beer Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

Regards !
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amonamarth wrote:

P.S : Respect every player in the game and most of all bashar , although we live in the same country/city we haven't had the chance to know each other ... bashar read my words you will drink beer Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

Cheers to that !!!!!!

I know that a lot of high level players, if they have known about titles would have played different and is not their fault that titles appeared while they where high level.

That's why in the first place i added bribe to titles. I was thinking of high level players that bribe is the only good way of getting the titles cause they didn't know that killing monsters is so important.

I disabled the bribe on titles above knight couse i realized there are some low level players with billions and it was not fair for them to buy the title instead of working for it.

Now that i am thinking of it maybe to reactivate the bribe feature but only at a certain level like above level 60 so that old players to have a chance on titles.
Still i am not a big fan of this idea. Titles should be obtained by work and not by money.

Other idea that popped my mind exactly as i am writing is that bribe to activate itself only after 90% of the requirements are fulfilled.
Let's say that a player fulfills everything except the monster requirement and has no way of achieving that cause is to high level then bribe appears and has a workaround to this issue.
I think this is the best way to let high players get titles and not get penalized for something is not their fault.

Later edited:
Bribe to be active only after level 60 and after 90% of the requirements have been achieved. This way high level players have a workaround against requirements that are impossible for them to finish.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
amonamarth
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a good idea , anyway i am looking forward to see what you will do in the future concerning the game
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaoptro wrote:
j0hn_c3na wrote:

As you can obviously realize,this topic is opened for discussion.

It is now. The question you made was concerning something that had not yet been discussed hence my "hostile" reply.

I should not have done so and instead should have replied in a more formal way stating that it merely had not been discussed yet, I apologize for that, however, your question was wrongly executed as well.

Back on topic...

kaoptro wrote:
Maybe for low level player(30) to achieve a title is needed 100 bil gold,for higher player (5Cool is needed 100 bil * 0.85(discou
nt) ....because to achieve 58 level is suppose to have some investements...etc..

Formula must be carefully revised.

So, you're trying to say that a higher level has less income than a lower level player?
If so, that's plain ridiculous...

OK, general wake-up call folks, slaying monsters gives you points, HERO POINTS, which can't be gained by any other way except by levelling so it is very important that you slay 3 monsters every level, if you didn't/don't it's your own fault! Capisce? Good Cool

Amonamarth, you went on a totally different road from the arguement we were having...
I was trying to make a point, that if you play the game improving your account, in an overall basis, you will have a much better chance of having a good account.

Aaaaaaaanyways, it seems bashar has came up with a solution, and cheers to him for that Very Happy

duda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: the time is now? Reply with quote

With engineering up and running can we discuss Duke title realistically. It's been a long time since this thread had a post. hopefully duke title can be in the works next. I'm itching for a new title. Baron is so pre engineering. Smile
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy i want to fix some things and balance some aspects of the game first before i release Duke.

But no harm in talking about that.

- Level 34 or above
- Have at least 9 researches of level 25
- 5000 battle wins
- 200 battles won against another Baron or above
- Win at least 10 battles against each 5 different Barons or above
- 200 consecutive battles won without losing one in attack
- 4 ingame months of invincibility(do not get defeated when attacked)
- 70 beasts slain
- 180 extra houses
- 4 hero skills above 70
- Sneak or Sentinel hero skill above 40
- A spy commander of level 9 or above
- Investment festivities will cost: 400 mil gold, 200.000 wood, 100.000 stone and 35 ancient coins
duda

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, that is exactly what I wanted to know. My only concern is the 4 months of in game invincibility. It seems like that may be a serious hurdle to jump, since you have all barons and knights needing to fight other nobility to gain rank. So unless you build an offense and get your kills in and then destroy your troops and buy all defense your hard pressed to meet both goals. maybe it could be one or the other, since some players now have wicked defense, and so i assume little offense. It would require one to sit ilde to a certain degree also since your huge defense isnt much use offensively. I for one like to attack. I dont feel like i could do this if i had to build the defenses needed to sit safe for 4 months. just my 2 cents, thanks
Oh ya, how can you track invincibility over a 4 month span. I can see where i am at w/ my other goals.
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see some advancement by bashar on this thread, I need more milestones Very Happy

So, let's discuss:

- Level 34 or above - OK
- Have at least 9 researches of level 25 - I think the level 25 needs to be raised to 26 or 27. The 4 researches related to engineering take few turns to upgrade.
- 5000 battle wins - Hmmm, this is a bit too much I think but I'll wait to see other players oppinion's
- 200 battles won against another Baron or above - OK
- Win at least 10 battles against each 5 different Barons or above - Perhaps add an alternative like win at least 1000 battles against 20 different knights because, for example, I'm on level 35 and there are only 2 barons on my level range. Levelling up would olbviously be a solution but, what if I don't want to? Am I obligated to level up if I want the title?
- 200 consecutive battles won without losing one in attack - OK - Question - Do monster attacks count?
- 4 ingame months of invincibility (do not get defeated when attacked) - I partially agree with duda here, I think 4 months might be a bit too much but it's definately a good/hard objective for the title. - Question - Does being defeated by a monster count?
- 70 beasts slain - OK
- 180 extra houses - OK
- 4 hero skills above 70 - OK - Question - Has the potion (reset) been removed?
- Sneak or Sentinel hero skill above 40 - OK
- A spy commander of level 9 or above - OK - However, this requirement should be based on the experience that the commander has because, otherwise, it's limited to 10 levels.
- Investment festivities will cost: 400 mil gold, 200.000 wood, 100.000 stone and 35 ancient coins - OK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: