FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Level when Health Religion and Unrest to be available.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Level when Health Religion and Unrest to be available. Reply with quote

I am receiving some advise about the level Religion, Health and Unrest should be available.

Do you think it is too soon?

Health - level 10
Religion - level 12
Unrest - level 13

Maybe i should delay the levels maybe Health level 15, Religion level 20 and unrest 25?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
dorazdu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All at the beginning.

PS: i still think is better to have police(or something like this) for unrest.
k=0
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dorazdu wrote:
All at the beginning.

PS: i still think is better to have police(or something like this) for unrest.

You say that because you're at level 41 and you couldn't care less.

However, me being at level 9 and knowing what it takes as a newbie, I agree with those that gave the idea of delaying the levels and the suggestions of 15, 20, 25 is good because it will increase the time of adjusting to the "new" features that will be available.

I'll use myself, merely as an example, I've stayed at level 9 based on just this.

The population that is required to keep health in good standings is still a good chunk so I prefered to stay at level 9 and not go into that area.

If it is delayed until level 15 I might go to level 14, just for the kicks and the extra hero points from monsters but I'll probably camp and not go upper than 15 as I don't feel like "wasting" available population just yet.
dorazdu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything you say prove my point.

If we move that limit to lvl 20 you will stay at 19, at lvl 24 if limit is 25, so i`ll vote for ALL AT THE BEGINNING;

it nead ~ 6-7% from population to heath, probably ~8% for religion&heath; at the beginning that means 8pop[H&R]/100 pop [total]{at my lvl}. let`s say i have 100% bonuses => 16%;
I don`t think you will have a great gold[food] production/worker to be affected so much;

O!! and happy gods give you blesses [including gold and weapons], and weapons are expensive at the beginning; so .... i still think i have rigth;

PS: I can accept a +x% effect/ lvl;
lets say at:
lvl 1 ->10% effect;
lvl 2 -> 20% effect;
> lvl10 -> 100% effect;
k=0
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think is better to delay levels to give people something new later on. Not to discover everything from the beginning.

In the beginning too many things can get confusing. If you take step by step everything is clear and you will be ready for the next step.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly the opposite dorazdu.

If you were the game creator you'd also agree because you should give the players the decision of having new features available to them or not.

And, as bashar said, it's better to have an incremental game with new features coming into play as you level up then having everything "hit you" all at once right from the beginning.

Besides, the game should be easier at start and continuously going harder and harder as you level up (as much in level as game age wise).
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you say religion to come first and then health or how it is now ?

or 1.Religion 2.Unrest 3.Health
sith lord alvarez

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, health adds to the difficulty. I do use up a bit of villagers to maintain health. There is also the health research. It's not that bad. Nor should you mind Cena cause you have a lot of Gold so you can easily buy houses to get the villagers needed.

Things are fine as they are really...
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with this order:

1.Religion 2.Unrest 3.Health

Once a player gets to level 15, seeing something like religion is good because he will learn how to balance his account, if he wants good things he needs to pay attention to the gods, if he doesn't he gets punished, it's a good way to "achieve" activity.

Unrest is not very hard to maintain so I thing it's probably the best to stay in between.

Health should stay at last because, like sith said, it's something that adds to the difficulty, probably something that you will actually need to do some modifications to your kingdom and spend a few coins here and there.

sith lord alvarez wrote:
Sure, health adds to the difficulty. I do use up a bit of villagers to maintain health. There is also the health research. It's not that bad. Nor should you mind Cena cause you have a lot of Gold so you can easily buy houses to get the villagers needed.

Things are fine as they are really...

Shhhh, can't spend money. Saving for the year of the turtle Rolling Eyes
sith lord alvarez

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh-huh, you should just forge onwards, unless you to afraid, lv 9 *shakes head*...
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Defence statistics
**,***,*** rank: 45

Elite Archer (**.***) rank: 31

Rolling Eyes
sith lord alvarez

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That means...? That despite all that, you are still unwilling to go further than level 9
dorazdu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

j0hn_c3na wrote:
Defence statistics
**,***,*** rank: 45

Elite Archer (**.***) rank: 31

Rolling Eyes

I don`t understand? What do you want to prove?

PS: if i controled the game you will not have access to that type of troups at lvl 9.

I hope bashar remember what i told him about having access to troups, lower levels means weak troups, high level -> strong troups;
k=0
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sith lord alvarez wrote:
That means...? That despite all that, you are still unwilling to go further than level 9

Yup, I enjoy playing as a turtle, for now.

You'll see me levelling in a few months Wink
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sith lord alvarez wrote:

Yup, I enjoy playing as a turtle, for now.

You'll see me levelling in a few months Wink

dorazdu wrote:
I don`t understand? What do you want to prove?

PS: if i controled the game you will not have access to that type of troups at lvl 9.

I hope bashar remember what i told him about having access to troups, lower levels means weak troups, high level -> strong troups;

I'm glad you don't control the game then and in all honestly, I think you don't have what it takes to manage one.

Not give access to this kind of troops? You're an idiot for sure...
So, everybody has to play at your style and pace? Attack, attack and attack some more...

There's supposed to be strategy in a game like this, I, for one, enjoy an all-defense account and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one, I've seen players at the same level range as mine attack me and actually won, can't say the number was high but there were a couple of heros that managed the task.

I, as a level 9, at one stage, held the highest defense of the game, not anymore now because as you level up you get more housing and thus, normal logic, any other player that levelled and upgraded defense would easily surpass me.

To conclude my point, you can't block, deny or not give access, whatever you wanna call it, players from playing the game the way they want to.
If you do so, you will simply lose those players that are not willing to abide by your rules.

But don't worry, you'll see me up there with the high levels in a few months Rolling Eyes

EDIT: (sorry for the double post)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: