FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who is still playing this

View previous topic :: View next topic  

how often do you log in
first time
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
every day
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
every other day
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
once a week
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
a cuple a times a week
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
its been a while
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

had24get

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Who is still playing this Reply with quote

No this thread isnt to call ppls names i just wanna know who still plays cuz i never get attacked anymore and no one is ever on
arcen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just started... i wish there were more players... its not that bad of a game. It was just really confusing when i first started. im getting bored though i cant really expand anymore at all no one i can attakc is worth attacking. Mabye Gms could give me a boost so ill at least stay and attack higher lvl chars.. but right now theres nothing really to do.
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arcen wrote:
i just started... i wish there were more players... its not that bad of a game. It was just really confusing when i first started. im getting bored though i cant really expand anymore at all no one i can attakc is worth attacking. Mabye Gms could give me a boost so ill at least stay and attack higher lvl chars.. but right now theres nothing really to do.

lmao

Funny dude xD
everlive

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i just now started, it is good but more people need to be online and active. Battle animations or something to show how your battles played out or something to show what your towns look like would be nice. Idea
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everlive and welcome to the game

You've definately hit that one on the spot, the game needs a larger player base, unfortunately I'm not a big fan of advertising myself but it would be awesome to see some more players around the game, and the forum as well.

Battle animations is something that I highly doubt will ever be implemented.
It's a text-based game, animations are not supposed to exist even though they could and it would indeed be "cooler".

As for "something to show what your towns look like", well, some pictures would be nice but that would require some art designing and a good amount of time to make every image due to the variety of buildings that can be built.
If you, or anybody else reading this, know anybody that would like to participate helping the game with this, I'd love to see it implemented and I'd pass on the idea to bashar (Site Admin).

Glad to see another person giving their oppinion on the forum Wink
everlive

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, i am a big fan of mid-eval game so if i can i try to give my own hints on what i would like to see.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Tavern All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: