FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

winter season ratios

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
undr_takr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: winter season ratios Reply with quote

they seem a bit backwards on a few things.

+30% health. cold, flu, pneumonia, cough, cold, sneeze, runny nose season. health is higher?

+10% wood. erm, shouldnt that be negative too? unless fireplaces of the era burn snow to keep warm. that n ever try to gather wood in the snow?

-10% stone. with all the mines bein built stone production should not go down. mines are underground. not like ya need to shovel snow n pick up rocks

spy offense n defense bonuses backwards. offensively hard to sneak into someones camp if you're leavin footprints n walkin on crunchy snow. defensively all ya gotta do is look for tracks n listen for noise.
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

health is higher couse no risk of malaria or plague any epidemic diseases in winter.

+10% wood bonus, -10% stone mining - you are right and i say problaly to remove the stone bonus and leave it 0% bonus

Quote:
spy offense n defense bonuses backwards. offensively hard to sneak into someones camp if you're leavin footprints n walkin on crunchy snow. defensively all ya gotta do is look for tracks n listen for noise.

well i thought that everybody is frozen, less alert to any attack, everybody is well dressed for winter so hard to distinguish any foreigners.
+ my main reason was to encourage spying in winter cause the -20/+20 offence/defence bonus.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
undr_takr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

didnt think about epidemic diseases. was thinkin more about common sickness

good point on winter clothing n everyone lookin alike for the spy thing. although i cant count how many hours i've spent numb n cold sittin on the edge of a clearing during hunting season waitin for a deer or an elk to come out into the open. rifle cradled in 1 arm n binoculars in the other to identify if its a legal animal to shoot. heh 1 time even the moisture from my breath created icicles on my beard n eyelashes. that would be the year i shot an elk at 650 yards, -20 dregrees F and 3 ft of snow
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: