FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O mare nemultumire!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackphatom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject: O mare nemultumire!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Draga decimator sau cum te numesti,ai resetat tu sau cine mai e admin,conturile ieri.Pana aici bun.Ai facut si modificarile de rigoare.Aseara cand am intrat erau niste preturi la arme,cateva sute de gold pt o arma.Eu imi alesesem strategia in functie de ce era aseara,adik sa campez in lvl 1 o perioada,sa imi fac aparare si toate cladirile etc.Azi cand am intrat am vz cu stupoare ca o arma costa nu cateva sute cii mii bune de gold.Pai tu crezi ca e corect asa ceva????Eu nu am pus aseara soldati multi de fapt doar 2 insa au fost altii care au pus si 60-70.Acu sa-mi spui tu mie ce joc e asta?!Diferenta intre jucatori deja s-a creat,cei care au pus aseara armata vor fi in topuri si la lvl si la tot.

Daca ai resetat conturile de ce ai facut domle modificarea asta care e cea mai aiurea din cate se puteau face.Cand ai ridicat azi preturile la arme trebuia sa te gandesti un pic.

Te rog sa iei masuri,nu stiu ce posibilitati ai ,dar ar fi indicat sa dai jocul inapoi,sau sa resetezi din nou,sau sa bagi in bamca la cei saraci niste bani,adica la cei fara armata

p.s. scuze de ton dar sincer sunt dezamagit de ce ai facut Crying or Very sad
infonet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asta zic si eu...ar trebui resetate conturile, sau trebuiau facute modificarile inainte.
Am fost in top la populatie si la bani, si am avut o strategie ....acum ca sa cumpar un War Sword tre sa astept 3-4 ore; iar ca sa am 12 soldati ...socotiti voi(asta daca nu ma ataca nimeni intre timp)...

PS. incepea sa-mi placa jocul pt ca era corect, acum...
budist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why doesn't anybody talk in english?
this is only alpha, let the programmers create the game
alegzander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought al my 400 army with that prices, and they are all the best of their categories.
I belive that there are also others who didi the same!
drake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soon an update will come.....and with that update all the accounts will be reseted......everything...from pop to army ....from buildings to weapons
nightvol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

that;s great to hear, everyone should start at the same time. oh, and the 100.000 gold from the begining it's waaaaaaaay to little for the prices of JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING - how can we buy an offense upgrade if it costs 4 mil. gold ?
there should be an option that would make it possible to put ALL our money dirrectly in the bank AT NIGHT - we can't stay on-line even at night so this morning i lost 1 mil gold - that;s not fair, plus i lost 23 soldiers that cost a LOT of money, i don't think i can make those back all day Sad(
alegzander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lost 3.5 mil, not to mention the 150 soldiers

but the prices are for everybody , and that 4 mil gold upgrade it for lvl 12
black angel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

an option to put all your money in the bank it will kind of "kill" the game Twisted Evil
an option to put a x% of the money is something else. as now there is that 10% autobanking
and there are other ways to protect your money or to make them Very Happy
u just need to find those ways
budist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

nightvol wrote:
that;s great to hear, everyone should start at the same time. oh, and the 100.000 gold from the begining it's waaaaaaaay to little for the prices of JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING - how can we buy an offense upgrade if it costs 4 mil. gold ?
there should be an option that would make it possible to put ALL our money dirrectly in the bank AT NIGHT - we can't stay on-line even at night so this morning i lost 1 mil gold - that;s not fair, plus i lost 23 soldiers that cost a LOT of money, i don't think i can make those back all day Sad(

with 100.000 i think you would like to build an army of 3000 soldiers.

the game is about expanding, you expand, you gain in a turn what you had at the beginning, and much much more
nightvol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

heh, you missed my point entirely. i was taliking about improvements, about buildings, now i have about 250 soldiers and i'm not complaining. but the buildings are to expensive. and you say you gain in a turn what you had in the beginning, how would you gain that if you wouldn't have the big amount of money you had at first ? i'm sure you didn't started with 100.000. because otherwise i can't explain how did you made that big of an offense to kick everyones ass ? maybe you found another bug ? so you start now at 100.000 gold and if you make that much money in a week or so to make 1 mil offense i'll call you a god of the game.
budist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure nightvol, now i found bugs all day and gain money, i had the same money like everybody else, i once had a profit of more than 100.000, now alegzander has that much profit, but atacking other users and gaining gold through my workers i finally reached a big army, now it is bad about the limitation of the houses, i have twice the number of land then that which i am using, so you can see my handicap.

btw, i'm not kicking everybodys ass, look at iulian, he has a great empire and cheater is the one we can't touch Sad, i see alegzander builds his defense, etc

nobody cheated, not even cheater Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

all you need to know is how to plan your strategy.
nightvol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

you really started with 100.000 ? are you not one of those that got to start with 5 mils ? and i didn't say you cheated, i said that MAYBE you found a bug again
alegzander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeap I'm
but soon I'm going to run out of available population, and I' have to lvl up a little bit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: