FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Experience per turn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Experience per turn Reply with quote

Some of you liked the idea and agrees with the way it is now but others wanted a way to stop this exp per turn or control it.

One way is a new building were your hire scribes and from here can control the amount of exp.
Other is something that Dorazdu said with Culture Points and have a level in culture.

My opinion is that it is better how it is now but exp per turn must be lowered.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
dorazdu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a test mod yes.
But , when we talk about experience we spoke about hero. So, We must count only exp gained from fight.

Unfortunately you create the game puting hero lvl on many other upgrading things, and now is hard to change something.

When i said Culture Point i want something who can make difference between fight mode and economic mode.
I think the simpliest way to resolve this is to count separate this CP(nonfight exp).
Way of useing..
1. when you start a research to consume some;
2. to limit research by a certain CP value (more logic)
<in this way it will be like a technological level>, you may chose to have a large army but you sacrifice your technological lvl (can steal this tech from others) or a smaller army but from a technologic view : more advanced.

If i have some new ideas i put it here.
PS: i nead more information about game structure to do this. Sad
k=0
bele

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, must be done something with this experience per turn, because it limits the gameplay only to this.

Everybody sends all people to work to have the highest amount per turn implicitly the highest experience per turn. Nobody cares about unrest, health, religion, research, defence or spy defence.

I've developed all of this and didn't help me very much. I have the highest number of researches (most of them stolen Twisted Evil , but this is because I have invested in spy offence too), but this does not raise my experience per turn very much to match somebody who plays with no soldiers and all population to work on fields.
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bele wrote:
Yes, must be done something with this experience per turn, because it limits the gameplay only to this.

Everybody sends all people to work to have the highest amount per turn implicitly the highest experience per turn. Nobody cares about unrest, health, religion, research, defence or spy defence.

I've developed all of this and didn't help me very much. I have the highest number of researches (most of them stolen Twisted Evil , but this is because I have invested in spy offence too), but this does not raise my experience per turn very much to match somebody who plays with no soldiers and all population to work on fields.

That is because all-around offense players play only for the level.

I think there should be something like networth or your overall rank, which is basically combining every stat you have or if bashar wants to take it a bit further,every stats plus add a certain percentage of the other parts of the game, research, religion and health to those stats.

I think there should also be a few more Top 10's:
Highest of every stat (defense, offense, spy defense and spy offense)
Most gold in hand
Most workers and most scientists
Most monsters slayed
Most number of researches

All of them are in the personal rankings but I think it would be best if they were top 10's so we can compare players.

Another important part of the game, alliances, clans or whatever you want to call it. This would be a huge step to take but it would bring a whole new variety of strategy to the game.

Just my two cents.
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lowered exp per turn specially experience per turn coming from gold per turn.

Having high gold per turn income still is by far the best way to gain exp.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
sith lord alvarez

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then what is the point? Might as well just go all economy. I am level 26 and I attack for experience. Obviously, experience goes up every level but you still have the same amount of fatigue 2% per attack which means you can attack 50 times. As you go up in level, 50 attacks aren't enough to go up a level, forcing you to wait the better part of a day for you to regain your fatigue. In the meantime, those with high gold, do nothing to earn xp. I would have had a higher income now but I use it for research. You should still improve on this
maxilonia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But some of us prefer quality over massive fire power. And some who prefer peace and go all defence . If possible could we level up in a different way. Or having having levels for different categories such as total military research level , defence level, damage level, ....
sith lord alvarez

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having different categories sounds like a good idea. But each category must give players an advantage to their play while not making them invincible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: