FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

levels and titles
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snootzy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this game need more players !!! Mad
sickness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe ...
blue_devil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: more people!! Reply with quote

I'm going to have all my freinds join (20+), but i'm the tester to see if this site is any good or not. if this game was fixed up a little bit it could become the new KOC (kings of chaos) with a couple 100 pages of people playing!!
dj_maryus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game has potential ... because it has preety many options , and bashar worked at it for a long period ... but it would only need some "adjustments" to make it more interesting .

Aniway , i am shure bashar didn't abandoned the game Razz , maiby he only has some personal problems ; or he is on am looong vacation Cool

Aniway , i think there will be changes when he will return . Last year , the most changes tooked part from the day summer ender until spring ... I think it will be the same case now Wink

Hopefully this time he will try to make the game more interesting, and not put again things that aren't usefull .
geopop65

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: new approach Reply with quote

Hi guys, I'm happy to see you feel attached to this game (as I am too) and this brings me a lot of hope about it's future.
The way I see it, the game has accumulate a lot only it sticked to it's present platform. It's growth was based on quantitative evolution, maybe it's time for a qualitative step.
As many of you pointed out, the game should be more city/kingdom builder and less a previsible championship. I like many of your solutions.
I would add only that I think the essentials of the game should be the starting point for the next evolution step.
Maybe the races should have a year based grid of potentials, well balanced, in order to reverse once in a while the prevalence of one over another. These info could be forecasted by means of research, or something else and make a kingdom's life less linear.
As for the range, I guess it should depend on the weather, on the army size, on the level (to help newcomers) and so on, and be evaluated at times that depend on the wellness periods of the kingdom.
The battles are boring because they don't value each type of soldier/mercenary and each of the contextual characteristics. A new mechanism for deciding the results should be implemented in order to allow alliances and to create the undetermination percentage that would bring excitement to the battle. Real kingdoms do spare resources if they decide so. For each player there should be a token that could be used at each attack/siege in order to setup the battle (it's dimensions could be established by the designers). That is "live" battles should follow a path to bring "real" experience to the players and, maybe, only newcomers should be allowed to attack offline players.
Another aspect is all actions take time to give results. They souldn't be instant nor simetric and there is room for making actions more realistic, for the game's sake.
About monsters I think there should be a "range" for them too, a special kind of range, and they could come into the player's path by accident.
Everything could get more geographic (a real or imaginary geography)especially the RANGE, from the player's account creation and till the game is reset.
So if anyone starts something about improving the game, please, notify me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: