FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

levels and titles
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bele

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ideea is not bad at all.
But I don't think it would be so good for the game, because when you reach for example Baron title, you can only atack people with Knight, Baron or Duke. Now, think about how many players will be at that point that you can atack, bearing in mind that the players are also distributed among those 25, 50 , 70 levels or so? I think it could take a while before you can atack someone else. So the game would be more static than it is now.
Then what do you do with hero points and reserches mainly that are made in time?

From other point of view, I don't like those games repeating themselves after a certain amount of levels and you start over from the begining the same levels only with more dificulty or some other change in gameplay.
sickness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue your ideas is good but bele is RIGHT Smile ...

Better bele ?

Last edited by sickness on Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
bele

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the heck do you write "wright" instead of "right"? I noticed this on several users posts.
blue_devil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: I GOT IT!! I Think?? Reply with quote

how about this
(read i changed some)

same:
start over from lv. 50 to lv. 0 and get a title from knight up to Taioseach every time you start over

different:
start out with nothing except money, change everything into money like if you had sold it all at the trading post, examples (from my account):

if you could sell your War Swords for 477 gold and you had 100 of them you would get 47700 gold for them all

same for everything else in the trading post,

for things not in the trading post like population, reaserch, and land the moderator can come up with a predetermined price like 10 gold a piece for land and population, and some other amount for research.

maybe let them keep a certain amount of the population, land, and research.

but overall the title will give them great bonuses to make up for them starting over and after every title add an amount of levels they have to complete to start over, exaple:

to reach Knight 25 levels, Baron 30 levels, Duke 35 levels, Lord 40 levels, Count 45 levels, Taioseach 50 levels thats slightly better, what do you think?

this should be better with a total of 225 lvs to basically complete the game
(and i know you dont like starting over and over but how the game is set up right now you won't have to restart but you cant acually win, if you get to the front you will eventually get tiered of being 1st without having to do anything)

and like the no attacking 7 levels above or below thing, there should be one like: you can only attack one title above or below you to help out newcomers

and at the end of it all after you've become a top level Taioseach there could be a wall (web page) of fame to see whos the top of the top and there winning stats. The Winning Stats will help decide who gets ranked where on the wall of fame, this would set a goal for the game to rank the highest after 225 lvs. (example: the ranking at the end could just be all your rankings added together)

plz reply Question ,

The Blue Devil
ennarion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: I GOT IT!! I Think?? Reply with quote

blue_devil wrote:

i know you dont like starting over and over but how the game is set up right now you won't have to restart but you cant acually win, if you get to the front you will eventually get tiered of being 1st without having to do anything

Actually thats the only reason I still play this game :p If I'd have to do something (more then logging in once daily), then I'd never get anywhere, since I don't have much time for gaming nowadays.
sickness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude i like your idea ... because i am bored of being 1 in the game ... it's getting me nowhere ... so it would be a challenge to reach again lvl 50 Smile but with a different "royalty" . Come on bashar replay to this post it's quite interesting Very Happy
blue_devil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Extra Idea!! Reply with quote

currently you can only attack 3 out of five monsters, well in case people get stuck in a rut with less than ten people to attack i think there should be 15 monsters and they should be able to attack monsters to be able to attack a total af 10 enemys.

what do you think??

The Blue Devil
blue_devil

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why isn't anyone replying???
snootzy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know ... and Bashr is admin and he don't replay Sad
sickness

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in about one month i shall reach lvl 50 and i think i am going to quit the game is it doesn't improves ...
snootzy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mee too Sad
sickness

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bashar we are still waiting for your comment and reply ... and we said we shall help you in what way we can ... you just have to say it !
blue_devil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Re: I GOT IT!! I Think?? Reply with quote

quote1:

blue_devil wrote:
how about this
(read i changed some)

same:
start over from lv. 50 to lv. 0 and get a title from knight up to Taioseach every time you start over

different:
start out with nothing except money, change everything into money like if you had sold it all at the trading post, examples (from my account):

if you could sell your War Swords for 477 gold and you had 100 of them you would get 47700 gold for them all

same for everything else in the trading post,

for things not in the trading post like population, reaserch, and land the moderator can come up with a predetermined price like 10 gold a piece for land and population, and some other amount for research.

maybe let them keep a certain amount of the population, land, and research.

but overall the title will give them great bonuses to make up for them starting over and after every title add an amount of levels they have to complete to start over, exaple:

to reach Knight 25 levels, Baron 30 levels, Duke 35 levels, Lord 40 levels, Count 45 levels, Taioseach 50 levels thats slightly better, what do you think?

this should be better with a total of 225 lvs to basically complete the game
(and i know you dont like starting over and over but how the game is set up right now you won't have to restart but you cant acually win, if you get to the front you will eventually get tiered of being 1st without having to do anything)

and like the no attacking 7 levels above or below thing, there should be one like: you can only attack one title above or below you to help out newcomers

and at the end of it all after you've become a top level Taioseach there could be a wall (web page) of fame to see whos the top of the top and there winning stats. The Winning Stats will help decide who gets ranked where on the wall of fame, this would set a goal for the game to rank the highest after 225 lvs. (example: the ranking at the end could just be all your rankings added together)

plz reply Question ,

The Blue Devil

quote2:

blue_devil wrote:
currently you can only attack 3 out of five monsters, well in case people get stuck in a rut with less than ten people to attack i think there should be 15 monsters and they should be able to attack monsters to be able to attack a total af 10 enemys.

what do you think??

The Blue Devil

what do you quys think;
do you like only quote1, only quote2, or both quotes?????

question 2
how do we get the admin to pay attention to this and do something???
dj_maryus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought about what you guys wrote ... sickness and snootzy you are right - something has to be done about levels - because it is so booring , but this isn't the solution!

Let's not forget what is the objective of the game. This game was made to be a city builder ; The objective isn't who has the bigest level, is who has the bigest population , army , income etc ... - practicaly the best kindom!
The nobility titles aren't active yet - but when bashar made them, the ideea was to give them to those who stay more in the top .

How i said, the objective is who has the best kindom, and the levels are important in this game just because you get with them hero points, houses etc .

Because the game is created as a city builder - with religion , health etc ... let's live it like that . I am shure , when bashar will read this , he will agree with me (or maiby not Laughing ) because this is the goal of the game -- who has the bigest kindom !
snootzy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look .... maybe bashar it is in holiday but when he come back if don't do something I quit .... I want to help whit ideas and design
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: