FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

spy and antispy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
black angel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: spy and antispy Reply with quote

when i spy, if i'm not successful, i get a message about that and about the eventual loss of some spies.
what about the antispies? do they die? they should, if my spy force is more powerful than the antispy. i'm not sure if this happends as there is no place i get messages like: u got spied by blablabla, u lost x antispies

could there be a statistic about the spy operations? so i can find out who's interested in my money Very Happy u may consider to offer a statistic just for the successful spy/antispy operations Question
budist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah right, so when somebody with a greater spy offense starts spying he kills all my sentries whenever he wants to see how much gold i have SadSad
decim8tor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we will implement a new feature in the spy system. assasinations and sabotage. soon
alegzander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO don't kill the sentries when you spy, its ilogic

your 30 spies go to the enemy kingom to see the hero stats an also killed 15 anti-spy?

how does this sound?
what they were in the area?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: