FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to make big sums of money :D
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
undr_takr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats kinda where im gettin. screw the money per turn. i'll hire mercs to keep income at a big fat ZERO n live off sellin food. im sure im just 1 of dozens that are either tired of bein attacked and/or bored of attackin others. best strat i can see now is lotsa farmers n lotsa mercs to make no money n lotsa food. really thinkin bout dismissin my whole army n stick em on farms. lowest gold income possible n highest food rate possible seems to be only way

somethin a bit wrong when 25mil defense (im all defense) gets an ass kickin by 85mil offense. n thats after tryin to build up defense for a month. it was worthless n a waste when that pop coulda been researchin or farmin.

$50 says if u had to have better spies or any spies at all offensively to see the enemy army count and general money status, spies might become useful and ppl wouldnt just login couple times a weeek n graze on the low army and very rich players.

still a great game n this just constructive criticism
bobder2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: easy money Reply with quote

an easy way to get money is gett to lvl 3-infinity and beyond then build up a good army and attack rich lvl1 noobs!!!!!! super cash!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing this is a noob whos is getting attacked Shocked Shocked
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a level 9 and I just made 320mil using my spy missions, you take your conclusions now.
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: easy money Reply with quote

bobder2 wrote:
an easy way to get money is gett to lvl 3-infinity and beyond then build up a good army and attack rich lvl1 noobs!!!!!! super cash!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing this is a noob whos is getting attacked Shocked Shocked

This will work for now but i am planing to change level 1 kingdoms to only attacking each other.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
sith lord alvarez

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, I for one found a way to get food and sell it without having to produce it myself. Why get something when you can just steal it? Wink

I for one never horde my food, no need. I have enough for my troops as well as a surplus. So I go on a spying spree, have losses - of course and get a few hundred million food and sell it at the market. Smile
hayman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, lol i just been here an found out that the fastest way to earn money is to attack attack attack attack attack attack attack..............

so just today with 100 soliders i gain 20+mil Laughing

and i don't have enough man to help me to work with
so i had to stop fighting:(

another point is don't attack the monsters , they are hard to fight, less reward too Wink
sith lord alvarez

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attacking monsters isn't that bad actually.

Attacking is NOT a way to make a lot of money.

SURE, there are people that do have a lot of gold and if you beat them, you can get it. However, you only have so much fatigue so it's not viable to get 300mil gold a day by attacking.
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hayman wrote:
Hahaha, lol i just been here an found out that the fastest way to earn money is to attack attack attack attack attack attack attack..............

so just today with 100 soliders i gain 20+mil Laughing

and i don't have enough man to help me to work with
so i had to stop fighting:(

another point is don't attack the monsters , they are hard to fight, less reward too Wink

Yes and no.

Fastest way to earn money is indeed to attack a lot, however, it's the dumbest, you will reach a point of saturation where everybody at your range will know how to defend themselves or not to have any gold.

Nay!

Winning against a monster will get you Skill Points, which are impossible to get in any other way.
sith lord alvarez

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should be allowed to attack more monsters per level -___-

It's not that attacking is stupid, I made it to 31 by attacking. The thing is that you can only attack with so much fatigue. It's far from the best choice in making money - i mean lots of it
maxilonia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
j0hn_c3na wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a level 9 and I just made 320mil using my spy missions, you take your conclusions now.

Have to agree with him spying is alot of work but once you have more spies about 6000 of them you should be able to plunder almost most of the kingdome in your range....

and the best thing is that you wont earn exp and just keep getting money.... got 1 125 632 000 gold for plundering my whole range for 3 days, btw is this a billion?

and yeah i agree with sith lord alvarez, people who donot attack monsters lose alot. It just means that you donot think of long term effects, points like these could get you 90 points extra by the time you reach lvl 30.

and god damn i could make a fortune if i used them all in trade...
sith lord alvarez

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I can make an easy billion a day if I wanted to. I'm too lazy to do that though...to much clicking. it works my finger muscles.
alloran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, well, the best way I've seen to gain money is to farm, attack, and spy a lot...in other words, a little of everything. It's not the best way, but it seems to be the fastest.
angelic hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sith lord alvarez wrote:
Attacking monsters isn't that bad actually.

Attacking is NOT a way to make a lot of money.

SURE, there are people that do have a lot of gold and if you beat them, you can get it. However, you only have so much fatigue so it's not viable to get 300mil gold a day by attacking.

I disagree. The past 3 days I have been attacking anyone rich, very rich, or monstrously rich that I knew I could defeat and have been banking on average about 548M a day with my highest being around 1.3B.
dragonsq

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angelica the cash sont last forever. Eventually, through gaining levels you will reach a point of saturation(As mentioned by John Cena) shere you wont be making that much gold from attacks. Aswell, you have to realise that the post is a few years old so the data now isnt as accurate.
angelic hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I realize it's years old, but I've only started using the forums yesterday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Tips & Tricks All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: