FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to make big sums of money :D
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dj_maryus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: how to make big sums of money :D Reply with quote

Ok .. evrybody is asking how the hell you make money on the first pozitions , considering the fact that there aren't money on the batle field in that aria ...
But still you can rich a 380 milions a day ... Don't belive me ? Laughing
1. The food - wich evrybody knows .. if you don't have soldiers you gain food , and if you put all your population on producing food you get like 2 milions a turn .. that is like 100.000.000 a day ...
2. The coolest faze : if you produce food , you produce also money, only that all off you are using it for reasearch or mercenaries .. But i don't Laughing
Think a little - with all my population working - then i ghet like 4.5 milions money a tur - that is 220.000.000 a day ... Off course - you have to be online all day - or at least to let your pc on auto refresh at the bank ... but it works . Off course , you still lose some money .. you can't win all Laughing
3. The trade ( evryone knows )

And i'm telling you - it is giving rezults - 3 houses bought in 5 days .. and today i will buy the next one Laughing
So try it - it's cool Laughing
eneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: nope Reply with quote

you have all your guys doing that so then someone attacks you and just steals it all without any competition, so that is not a good way
dj_maryus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so you say .. but if my pc is an autorefresh evry 5 seconds ... and when a turn begins the money is puted automaticaly in stone and wood , so i don't see when you have time to lose . But rezults tell all men - i've bought 4 houses in 6 days , and a house is costing me like 800 milions ... so ... it's clear ... and i didn't lost more then 40 milion so far - so it's a good rezult . Anyway do you have a better idea of making money in a zone where there aren't any ? Laughing
dorazdu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: how to make big sums of money :D Reply with quote

dj_maryus wrote:

2. The coolest faze : if you produce food , you produce also money, only that all off you are using it for reasearch or mercenaries .. But i don't Laughing
Think a little - with all my population working - then i ghet like 4.5 milions money a tur - that is 220.000.000 a day ... Off course - you have to be online all day - or at least to let your pc on auto refresh at the bank ... but it works . Off course , you still lose some money .. you can't win all Laughing

that is not right.
A man working in mine and in the same time on farm.
k=0
dj_maryus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes , but the initial ideea with a man producing food besides money was the next : at the begining nowbody produced money because they didnt' had any reazon ( why ? so somebody else to still them ?) so food was implemented - you must produce food to feed your soliders , then in the same time you have a income , and there are money on the batlefield .
If you don't produce both in the same time, belive me, very few people would have a income .
Off course now the good players use the income for mercenaries, reasearch or spies, but when the games start things will change and there will be money on the batlefield because of the 2 in 1 production Laughing
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dj_maryus wrote:
so you say .. but if my pc is an autorefresh evry 5 seconds ... and when a turn begins the money is puted automaticaly in stone and wood , so i don't see when you have time to lose . But rezults tell all men - i've bought 4 houses in 6 days , and a house is costing me like 800 milions ... so ... it's clear ... and i didn't lost more then 40 milion so far - so it's a good rezult . Anyway do you have a better idea of making money in a zone where there aren't any ? Laughing

So, let me get this straight, basically you're either all day on your PC waiting for a turn to end or you're using an auto-refresher... I don't realy believe you're 24 hours looking at your monitor waiting for the turn to end so... You have another explanation?
sickness

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can do what i do just wake up at 5:30 a.m. and bank about 30 million a day and sell about 50 million food that equals 80 million money a day. But my total income with food and gold it's about 6 million a turn that mean 144 million per day. So how the hell can you make up to 380 million a day ? Not far from you now a house costs me 400 million half the price it cost you but still i buy one in an interval of 4-5 days.
inamicul

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the good part at low level , you can win the same sum of moneylike in the top and with minimum stress Smile
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or do like me... which is make a monster defence and go away for entire weeks and then come back to huge fortunes Very Happy

Workers produce 430,452 gp per turn
+27% from mines
+5% from your hero
0% from religion
0% season bonus
50% year bonus
0% title bonus
783,423 gold turn
-180030 from your mercenaries
-64847 scientists' wages
+0 from your supporters
Total income: 538,546 gp
inamicul

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

j0hn_c3na , I can pass your spy deffence Wink
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol go ahead, see the hell you get yourself into Laughing
snootzy

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you want to do lots gold like me put all population on work Razz I have 4 .000.000 income Very Happy
inamicul

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ j0hn_c3na : neah , your the only one in the range that is equal to me in develop and strategy, the rest are farms. You gained my respect so don`t think I`ll atack you (soon)

@ snootzy : maybe upthere is wothing but at low levels no way hose, do thatand your mans will work for others Wink
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha I like the "soon" detail Very Happy
sickness

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just do as I do ( amonamarth ) be happy be a farm Smile) I am the slave king Very Happy Slave award: amonamarth (7.785.050.393 gold lost) :->
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Tips & Tricks All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: