FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fair prices
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

black angel wrote:

is there any chance to get an option to automatically deposit some money into the bank? i mean, there are players who can't afford to stay connected all day long. they will be favorite victims for those who will just press f5 all day. an option to deposit a percentage of their income can save their money. and maybe a 5 min attack delay after a player gets out some money from the bank may be useful, it will give him the chance to use the money before some wiseguy will target him.

i'll do that
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
alegzander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I belive that 10% of your income goes direct in the bank, and with that 5 minutes time of I don't agree, If you get your money from the bank than you have to be fast enough to spent it(and I also lost 500.000 once )
About the prices I belive that they are equal distribuate, and won't be fair enough to change them(some of us actualy got this game and are doing very good: 750.000 def with about 400 elite archers). Now this is a lot cash put into them. and there comes a newguy angry that he is losing money and wants changes.
Maybe they should learn to place their pont well, or that camping isn't good( thoose 15 points are the gold mine if you know how to use them wiselly )
drake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the top 10 wealth will never be diplay from this day forward...if you want to see how much money somebody has you will need to use your spies...
nightvol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

the harm has already been done. i'll just wait for the next reset.
alegzander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what?!

I liked to be first in that top Laughing
nightvol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

preturile la upgrade-urile la ofense si defense nu sunt chiar egale, alea la ofense costa multe milioane fiecare, la defense cel mai scump e ala ultimu de la nivelul 25 care acum la mine costa 2,145,000 si la ofense ultimul ma costa 8,580,000 Smile
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dap ai dreptate

la reset o sa modific si astea
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
bylly_boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: ............ Reply with quote

parerea mea ca la restart preturile la extra case sa nu mai fie asea mari.... eu sunt lev 45 acum si am 261 extra case... si ma costa : Wood:2,225,749
Stone: 2,225,749
Gold: 890,299,982gp

am pop 40100.. ca sa fac populatie 50.000 sa fac si eu ultimul upgrade.. stronghold.. imi mai trebuie inca 10000 pop.. adica inca 100 case... din care sa fac inca 50 din nivele.. dar sa fac inca 50 extra case la preturile astea e imposibil... o sa fie undeva pe la 20 miliarde o extra casa..

in english.. is to much to write Smile... short version.. i think the prices for the extra houses are to expensive... to get 50000 pop for the last defence upgrade an house will be somewere 20 bilion gold...
sparky1984

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

e adevarat.. sunt cam scumpe acele extra houses..
am vazut ca cineva se plangea ca la inceput e foarte greu sa te dezvolti... pai cred ca asta e si farmecul jokului.. mie unu nu mi-ar place sa am de-a face cu un joc fara un dram de dificultatte...
jocul are inca un nivel de dificultate destul de accesibil..
kriqs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think if price extra house its up when u need more why the capacity dont change ???

expensive house = more capacity more villager Smile.

its good point ??
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the idea of extra house is to limit the population of your kingdom so no point in a house giving more population with the increase of price
kriqs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i uderstand but its sometimes imposible bulid a more house Sad. its brake kindome.

but another side u hav right Smile. good point for u. but i hav another idea.

make a time when my soldier must go to another player kindom and attack him , somthink like 1 turn or more no like now click and whopy we hav money its not real ( game its real ?Smile ). u understand my ,yes?. create somthing like in ogame. u must wait if u attack some one and he hav time to take ur money some... Smile

if u dont uderstand ask and i write again Smile
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i understand
kriqs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man look on this page http://kriqs.boo.pl/rc/lol.htm and thin it posible buy 257 house's ??? ok its posible but i think game make a so boring if i cant buy more solider and grow up. think that.
dorazdu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

236 843.944.323 2.027.404 2.027.404

237 886.141.539 2.128.774 2.128.774

------------------------------
Wood:690,133
Stone: 690,133
Gold: 276,053,455gp
built: 237
------------------------------
you can reduce price of extrahouse. Wink
k=0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: