FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fair prices
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: fair prices Reply with quote

pls tell me how much a soldier should cost and why ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
vessslan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plssssss tell me when are you going to stop messing around with the prices

and i don't think the information in the manual is very accurate..
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am trying to balance the prices here !!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
vessslan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think elite archers are too cheap

an attacker has to invest twice the money to have the same offense as the defender's defense... keep in mind that, your attack should be much greater than the opponent's defense.. or else you waste your attacks because you don't get much money.. so you have to invest nearly four times the money

this was just a suggestion
turboshadow

Location: I am the Shadow beneath you! I will allways follow you!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bashar I don't mean to make you upset or smth. like that but, you think now the prices are fair? if i just have made an account and i have 100000 gold, and now the prices of an archer is 37800 gold. i can buy 2 archers and what does this help me, other players that have buyed a lot of champions and other soldiers at low low prices and now thye are the strongest.
And btw i've seen that you changed that defence and offence a soldier does, now if I have buyed yesterday or when the soldiers were cheap a lot of Elite Archers or Champions now i would have a lot of strength. I think that you have ruined that game a little. If you wanted to that i give you a suggestion (i've seen it somewhere around here): reset the accounts and don't modify the prices. in this way everybody starts with the same powers. maybe that way everybody will buy them at the same price.
Or I have a question: with a 2960 gold/turn income how am i supposed to get a lot of money to buy soldiers if i don't have the money to hire other soldiers, so they can protect my money from other users? Very Happy can you answer my question?
sorinalex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

era marfa la inceput acuma...practic numai poti face nimik la inceput..bani nu ai armata nu prea...ce se intampla cu jocul asta?sa promis ca se face ceva si sa facut altceva...oricum suntem obisnuiti doar traim in romania...bleah
piem

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A ajuns de tot rahatul... megaupdate???? megashit asta e... nu merita sa-ti pierzi timpul...
sorinalex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nu merita pt ca nu ai ce face... stau o tura ca sa?ca sa iau 2 armuri de 1500 ca altceva nu am ce lua.. trbe sa stau 4 ture ca sa iau un arc ...

nare nici un farmec
budist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY ONLY CHAMPIONS. NOW PEOPLE WILL BUY SWORDSMAN AND SIMPLE ARCHERS TOO. A SWORDSMAN AND A SIMPLE ARCHER COSTS A TOTAL OF 3000 GOLD. I DON'T THINK THAT'S EXPENSIVE. YOU GET A PROFIT OF AT LEAST 5000 GOLD FROM THE BEGINNING.

THE GAME HAS TO BE DIVERSE. THAT'S THE POINT, THERE WILL BE DIFFERENCES IN TIME, PLAYERS THAT BUILT THEIR KINGDOM WILL AFFORD A CHAMPION, NEW USERS WILL AFFORD ONLY A SWORDSMAN.

ACTUALLY, I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU, THIS GAME MUST HAVE A FUTURE, I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE DISSAPOINTED THAT THERE WERE MANY CHANGES, BUT TO MAKE IT DIVERSE OPENS IT FOR A LONG-VISION PLANNING, YOU WON'T GET BORED AFTER 2 DAYS, AND YOU WON'T GET BORED AFTER 90 DAYS. I THINK IT'S CLEAR WITH THE PRICES.

YOU DON'T THINK THEIR BALANCED? DO YOU WANT ME TO PROVE IT MATHEMATICALLY?
budist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUT WILL YOU BE SATISFIED IF EVERYBODY STARTS FROM THE BEGINNING? ACTUALLY EVERYBODY HAS THE SAME PRICES, AND THERE ARE SOME CHEAP AND ACCESIBILE SOLDIERS, EVERYBODY CAN HAVE FROM THE BEGINNING.
budist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if the prices were at a champion of 5000 total costs, what would you do?

What would you do after you gain 100k from an atack? you won't have any population left, automatically you will be limited, why nobody thinks before acussing?
that why the swedes have succes, and romanians don't, who doesn't understand what i say maybe i can explain them on private, so they'd understand, maybe i will meet with them, so they will agree with me.
sorinalex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bine lasati preturile asa dar trebuiesc restartate aounturile pt ca la inceput au fost facute alte preturi si s-au modificat si a devenit o treapta care ne separa..ar trebuii restartat cand e tot gata
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o sa mai dau restart la accounts cand jocul va fi gata dar deocamdata jocul e in faza de constructie si tot ma chinuiesc sa echilibrez totul dar voi tot sariti pe mine
black angel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not very sure all the players got the idea that the game is still changing Very Happy
no need to get upset, there are lots of level 1 players u can atack after u will get 12 soldiers Rolling Eyes
btw, better spy first, maybe their defence is greater than your offence (don't forget about the population defence bonus Very Happy)

i still stand for the defence bonus from workers, but its developers right not to agree with me.

is there any chance to get an option to automatically deposit some money into the bank? i mean, there are players who can't afford to stay connected all day long. they will be favorite victims for those who will just press f5 all day. an option to deposit a percentage of their income can save their money. and maybe a 5 min attack delay after a player gets out some money from the bank may be useful, it will give him the chance to use the money before some wiseguy will target him.
budist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didn't see the top 10 wealth Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: