FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Upgrades

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bylly_boy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:02 am    Post subject: Upgrades Reply with quote

i think should be more upgrades... to mines and other things... the last upgrade for a mine is at level 25... now i am level 41 and i can`t make other upgrades... you can lower the bonus for each upgrade and put more of them.... for example on each 5 levels one upgrade for the mines.... and each upgrade to be more expensive ... something like the extra houses... to be very expensive but to be able to make more...
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i will think about that
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
lordsteggu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Upgrades Reply with quote

bylly_boy wrote:
i think should be more upgrades... to mines and other things... the last upgrade for a mine is at level 25... now i am level 41 and i can`t make other upgrades... you can lower the bonus for each upgrade and put more of them.... for example on each 5 levels one upgrade for the mines.... and each upgrade to be more expensive ... something like the extra houses... to be very expensive but to be able to make more...

i think there should be more upgrades too and especially for wood and stone there is hardly any upgrades for them
fireburn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

about upgrades ... can't u make more buildings lets say a horse training one .. so that you can make knighs by your self so that you don't have to pay them every turn?
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

because i plan the game to never end i will always add new upgrades, researches but later
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
dimebag

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

am construit o chestie numita Weapon Research pe care nu o vad nicaieri.. ar fi interesant sa upgradez armele, de unde se pot upgrada?
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am redenumit cladirea in Research Center si de acum inainte va da acces la researchuri.

Fara caldirea acesta nu se vor mai putea cerceta researchuri.

Ma refer la researchurile din meniul [Buy]->[Researches] care pana acum aveai acces direct la ele.
dimebag

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ar fi interesant sa upgradez armele

dar totusi.. ca o idee pentru viitorul joc (dupa restart).. ceva sa mareasca atacul/apararea (depinde de arma) dar sa si creasca pretul armei si, desigur pretul upgradeului, dupa o formula, tot la research, un fel de weapon upgrade (tot pe lvl)
dorazdu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nu cred ca-i buna ideea cu upg. la arme.
O sabie tot o sabie ramane. Stricaciunile provocate depind de indemanarea celui care o manuieste.
Exista "Phisical Training", banuiesc ca exact asta face ... fa upg acolo.
k=0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: