FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

punctele la erou(points to hero)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bylly_boy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: punctele la erou(points to hero) Reply with quote

Daca se poate sa faci la erou sa iti resetezi punctele ca sa le bagi din nou... eu unu am bagat foarte multe aiurea la inceput, pt ca nu stiam, si acum sunt in dezavantaj Smile

If it`s possible to make at here to be able to reset your points, Me one i put some of them in the wrong place, because i didn`t knew, and now i am in disadvantage.
oby

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

io zic ca e o idee buna pentru ca acum jocu e in testare si nu vad ce inconveniente ar fi ,dar nu trebuie sa fie o regula insa.
si daca tot venii vorba de punctele de la erou pls ADNIM zi-mi si mie ce rost au punctele de la necronamcer "Doctor/Shaman/Necromancy" ca io nu am vazut sa-mi recupereze vreun soldat din vreo batalie cum spui ca face.

uk
i say is a good idea because the game is still in tests and i dont see what are the inconvenients, but this should not became a rule.
and if we talck about hero's points pls tel me ADMIN what ar the meaning of the necromancer "Doctor/Shaman/Necromancy" points because i didn't recover any soldiers from any battle, like u said that it will do.
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEcromancy not working how it was intended

i will make a button with one time reset of your hero
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
lordadrian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mai bine fa ceva sa reseteze contul daca vrea s-o ia de la inceput!
daca reseteaza doar eroul, cand vrea sa atace isi pune puncte la veteran, si la urma reseteaza si isi pune pe def! pune un reset account pe undeva la profile de ex si poate s-o ia de la inceput daca nu-i comvine cum a iesit...nu e mai bine?

-----------------------
english version.
-----------------------

it would be better to do something to reset the account if he wants to start over.
if only the hero is reseted, when he wants to attack,he puts his points to veteran and then resets and put his points to defence. put a reset account somewhere on profile for example so he can start over if he doesn't like his hero...isn't it better that way?
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can now reset your hero.

You can reset you hero only once.

when you reset your hero you will get:

25 stats points
5 skill points + 15 for every level

at level 9 you should have 25 stats points and 5+8*15=125

this is how all new players starts with 25 stats points 5 skill points at level 1

and if you really want to i can make a reset account too!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
bylly_boy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Da asea e mai bine...... are dreptate si lordadrian ca unii ar da reset mereu ca sa schimbe deff si off... dar macar odata sa poti e perfect.
Sa resetezi contul... nu cred ca ar fi cineva sa vrea sa o ia de la inceput... asta doar daca se ia tot jocu de la capat...

============

Yes this is better... lordadrian is right to that some of the palyers would reset the hero every time only to chage the deff and the off.... but only once for every player is perfect.
To reset your account.. i don`t think is anyone how want to start again from the begin... only if the game will start from the begin..
norbeert

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree but there's a little problem. i have chosen undead race for the necromancy ability. i haven't said anything but if this topic is openned i will ask a question. can i put those points somewhere else without drinking that potion? have only 10 points there but that is something too
lordadrian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

e o problema...am baut s am descoperit un bug....
punctele castigate cand am batut monstrii( vampire lord si invincibil) nu m-i lea pus...m-a slabit de 10 puncte si m-am chnuit sa-i bat nu gluma... te-as ruga sa m-i le pui inapoi ca sunt totus 10 pct!!!
---------------
english version
---------------
it is a problem...i drank and i found a bug!!!
the points won when i've fought with monsters(vampire lord and invincibil) are lost...i lost 10 points and i realy made some sacrifices to beat those monsters for that 10 ponts....so can you put them back 'cause there still are 10 points...
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

norbeert wrote:
i agree but there's a little problem. i have chosen undead race for the necromancy ability. i haven't said anything but if this topic is openned i will ask a question. can i put those points somewhere else without drinking that potion? have only 10 points there but that is something too

ok sure i will remove those points and add them to your total points

lordadrian wrote:

it is a problem...i drank and i found a bug!!!
the points won when i've fought with monsters(vampire lord and invincibil) are lost...i lost 10 points and i realy made some sacrifices to beat those monsters for that 10 ponts....so can you put them back 'cause there still are 10 points...

I forgot about those monsters.
You can have those points back.
norbeert

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10q man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: