FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I a really getting annoying, with you people on these forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deluxe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: I a really getting annoying, with you people on these forums Reply with quote

I guess that your people just are stupid or what? no1 are able to write in English.

hmm I cant find any other explaination than that you people in this forum may be very stupid, since you never have learned the language english.

AND THEN ADMINS or GAME RULERS, HOW LONG DO PEOPLE HAVE TO WAIT BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING!!!!!
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not everybody feels confortable writing in english

there are a lot of people that don't understand english very well

the best thing we can do is that if a topic is opened in english no other language is accepted in that topic exept english
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
deluxe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I cant believe that so many people not are comfortabel to write in english, on these forums 49/50 postes is in other languages than english.
And I do not believe that you dont learn english in ur schools, its the main language in Europe.

I do not have a problem when people write bad english, just aslong as they try, so other people have chance for understand what they mean.
I do not my self write good english, but I am pretty sure that your people still undstand what I mean.

Just give it a try people....
lordadrian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe we are patriots and we like our language!
as long as 99% of the users are romanians, it is unfair to speak english just because 1% don't know romanian!
we are not stupid!and i tell you that all people in this forum knows english!
i am surprised of this...i mean i don't think that if you ask on a topic something like:
"please someone translate into english"
no one would be kind enough do explain what exacly they are writing.
it is like i will go to germany and everyone has to speak romanian or english so i can understand them, even if they are very comfortable with dutch.
sory if this sounds offensive...it wasn't supposed to sound like that!!!
turboshadow

Location: I am the Shadow beneath you! I will allways follow you!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man english is an international language and even if 99% of players are romanian people that doesn't mean that people of other nationalities will not play this game. After the game will be a little more completed I think that bashar or decim8ter will advertise the game on more game search engines just like mpog or others. And btw, the game is made in english, isn't it? This means is not only for romanian people use. So it is played by foreign people too. And like I've said before: "
Quote:
If you don't know english how can you play this game that is written in english
"

If bashar would've liked to make a game for romanian people it would have been made in romanian.
oby

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: cea mai tare faza Reply with quote

aha hai sa scriem in engleza
da cine mai traduca in romaneste
aha m-am prins si ma tin bine... nimeni si
si marmota invelea la ciocolata si
traduceti voi ma europenilor ca eu nu ma obosesc
deci
ce face un taliban in timpul saptamanii

luni : ma plictisesc
marti : copilu vecinului vine la mine in curte imi omoara cainele si imi fura vaca
miercuri : il omor pe copilu vecinului
joi : vecinu cu familia lui vine sa ma omoare
vineri : ii omor eu pe ei
simbata : tot satu vine la mine acasa sa ma alunge
duminica : ii omor eu pe ei
luni : iar ma plictisesc

p.s.: Vorbim intre adulti!!!
turboshadow

Location: I am the Shadow beneath you! I will allways follow you!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey oby if you don't like it don't talk but don't spam this thread. Make a topic for yourself if you want to and if the admins let you, then spam all the way. And if you want to spam here at least spam in english.

Last edited by turboshadow on Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
deluxe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do totally agree with you turbo shadow Smile

and loadadrian, if u romanian are able to speak english why the hell dont u do it then???
It dosnt matter how many % of the people which speak romania, the fact is that this is not just a game for the people which is romanian.... If it were so i dont think that Bashar would make the whole game in English (like turbo shadow said).

Evry1 may have the plesure of sharing tips - tricks and just normally social talk on forums... And if evry1 should have a chance to do so, we need to speak English........

This Topic is not to attack you people, just a request..
oby

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is spam ???
if u will tel me from now on ill write in eanglish
k turbo
lordadrian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO
you need to speak english because you don't know romanian!
all said is that you should be a litle more polite!
i am frustrated by your writing, and i mean when you said the word "stupid"!
that was 1.
2. i like to speak romanian and you can't stop me...you can ask me POLITE to translate it to you and i will!!!
3.i didn't say that this game is for romanians because i don't have any authority to say this!i didn't make this game and i fully appreciate and respect the gamemasters.
4.even if this game isn't only for romanians,that doesn't mean that you can insult all the romanians in here that they speak there own language.
Quote:
This Topic is not to attack you people, just a request..

then make it like a request...usualy with "please"...
6.ONLY FOR OBY:
spam nu stiu sncer ce vrea sa spuna dar eu cred ca el crede ca l-ai injurat!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
7. i agree that english is an international language, so is french or dutch....so....palais vous francais?
8. i don't say that we should speak french...(GOD I HATE THIS LANGUAGE)
9. and last: i don't know how is in other countries but in romania you are free to speak any language you wish in public or anywhere else(exept in the senate or politics....where you have to speak romanian as here lives 89% romanians,1.7% gipsy and almost 4 % hungarians...the rest are litle minorties!) so you can ask me POLITE to translate for you or you can keep your "spam" and get a dictionary ( i recomand everest as is very easy and is in english - or romanian)

P.S. : Please speak polite ... no words like STUPID or any other word that would disturb the "peace" in the lands of RACECONFLICTS
deluxe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg this isnt Romainia! It isnt Swedish, French, Spanish, Danish, Chinish - and so on! And thats why we need to talk a language Evryone can understand you, gamemasters , me and all people. And thats why i want English... Evry1 nearly learns English, not as first language or maybe not as second but then as third language. And you see, ur acutally very good at English, why dont use it? It gives opputinties for other people than Romanian people to read and understand Smile

Im very sorry for the first post i made and the words I used in it.

And gamemasters need to ( the most does ) satisfy evryones wishes, it can be diffucult , and thats we I mention English forum as first step.. Evryone can some english Smile
lordadrian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Im very sorry for the first post i made and the words I used in it.

thank you and accepted...
for that i will post romanian with english translation so everybody is satisfied
ok?!
deluxe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be great Smile But we need all people to do it Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: