FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Health
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turboshadow

Location: I am the Shadow beneath you! I will allways follow you!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Health Reply with quote

I've got an ideea. When a plague starts a procent of the food that we have in our granary should be contaminated by rats or something else forcing us to be a little more careful with our health meter.
And when you have 100% health or at least higher than 50% some of your atributes (like offence, defence, pop growth, gold/food/stone/wood per turn, etc). Not by much. Only a little bit.
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice idea

i thought from the beginning at something similar too.

except that your idea is just only one bad thing that can happen.

there will be another 2 or 3 bad things randomly picked and one of them can be to make your people die becouse I intend to let everybody have as much population as they want(no extra houses)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
deluxe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removing the extra houses would be a bad idea i think, evry1 can have as many houses as they want but its going to be extremly expensive,and if u dont have extra houses u would never reach the fortress where u need a population of 30.000, (or did i miss understood what u meant?)
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(no extra houses) - well only the concept will be removed

i wanted to say that extra houses will have a fixed price higher than normal houses but fixed which will lead to unlimited population as long as you have the money.

the risk is that higher population higher the misery and higher the risk of your people getting ill.

and becouse some players will still build hundreads of houses and will have high population and ignore the diseases people must die to reach un acceptable health percentage
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
dorazdu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm... English ... let`s try.

The idea is good but :
1. building price is fix, probable affected by build point => it can rise, let say ... about 10% in arithmetic proportion.
2. training is free => i suppose ~100g/employee is good.
3. The Employers don`t eat ??? => 2food/employee/turn.
k=0
bele

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's a good ideea that the price of building to rise as you grow your level. Because , for example , i'm level 42 now and to build the 154th fountain i paid 1087 gold 1 wood and 1 stone. Of course i have many points now at the build skill, but still, the price is too low and is just a formality to build new buildings at health section as you advance level. The price should not rise that much as in case of extra houses though.

Might be the case of other buildings too.
It's just a thought, i didn't analyze it very well and might also not be a bright ideea, because i didn't thought of all aspects.

Keep going ! Smile
norbeert

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and then we can take the max granary out. it's really bad
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bele wrote:
I think it's a good ideea that the price of building to rise as you grow your level. Because , for example , i'm level 42 now and to build the 154th fountain i paid 1087 gold 1 wood and 1 stone. Of course i have many points now at the build skill, but still, the price is too low and is just a formality to build new buildings at health section as you advance level. The price should not rise that much as in case of extra houses though.

It's just a thought, i didn't analyze it very well and might also not be a bright ideea, because i didn't thought of all aspects.

Keep going ! Smile

yes i know

but prices like extra houses will be frustrating

i think the best way is to have fix prices at certain number of buildings built
1-100 fountains price 1000gp
100-500 fountains price 2000gp

or by level but there if you are low level and prices are cheap you may be temted to buy a lot of buildings at cheap price to have enough of them when you will be higher level

but is this fair ?

to have different prices ?

it's the same structure we are all building so no realistic justification of increase cost.
`2pac4you`

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

e foarte buna ideia ta bashar!!
de la 100-500 sa fie un pret
de la 500-1000 sa fie alt pret si tot ajea!!
in felul asta nu o sa se mai planga nimeni de costul caselor si al cladirilor!! Laughing Razz
bele

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bashar wrote:
bele wrote:

Keep going ! Smile

yes i know

but prices like extra houses will be frustrating

i think the best way is to have fix prices at certain number of buildings built
1-100 fountains price 1000gp
100-500 fountains price 2000gp

or by level but there if you are low level and prices are cheap you may be temted to buy a lot of buildings at cheap price to have enough of them when you will be higher level

but is this fair ?

to have different prices ?

it's the same structure we are all building so no realistic justification of increase cost.

Look at the apartments prices! Five years ago there were 15-20% lower, now i pay rent because i think the next 3 years i won't have enough money to start a credit Crying or Very sad Mad Evil or Very Mad
the_dacian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Health problem Reply with quote

I think some of the health building's should have a more or less importance in the total percentage on Health. Since for example you can't compare a Hospital with a Barber shop -talking about this it should be in a comfort area Laughing - since even if people don't go the barber but they take bath's and get medical assistance they should not get sick. Smile
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fountains - 20%
holes - 10%
aqueduct - 20%
bath - 10%
barbers_shop - 10%
hospitals - 30%

this is the percentage that is now

maybe barbers shop only 5% and fountains 25%

don't know
the_dacian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bashar wrote:
fountains - 20%
holes - 10%
aqueduct - 20%
bath - 10%
barbers_shop - 10%
hospitals - 30%

this is the percentage that is now

maybe barbers shop only 5% and fountains 25%

don't know

I tryed and untrained all units from Barber_shop and trained them in hospitat. Before I untrained from the barber-shop I had 43% after training in hospital I shoulded get at least 47-50% instead I got 39%. So please check the formula.
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have maximum number of hospitals for max efficency i assume

i will check this matter and will give an answer
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEALTH

Changes have been made
- More buildings you build more money they cost(like extra houses)
- you only need 8% of your population in health for full efficency (82 workers for 1000 people)

Hospitals - you only need 30 workers now down from 50
- importance incresed to 40% up from 30%

Fountains - importance decresed to 10% down from 20%

Bath - you need only 4 employees now down from 5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: