FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oct. 2020

View previous topic :: View next topic  
had24get

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:09 am    Post subject: Oct. 2020 Reply with quote

It's rough out there right now, and there's a lot of things different this year then before.
That said I want to know about you guys, help me deal with the isolation!

How long have you been playing Raceconflicts? And are you here often or just once in a while.

I've been playing this game since I was 18, and I turn 30 next month, it's crazy how I kept coming back here after all these years. I log on every few days to satisfy the gods and maybe farm a little, and I'm slowly climbing up the ladder, currently #20 by level!

I've spent months, and whole years at a time having forgotten that this game even exists, just to come back again and keep it going... Except for my alt account, I think I gave up on that one 😅
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very similar to your own experience, I also started playing many years ago and I've often forgotten to come back for months, even years.

I've been playing for 15 years, if I recall correctly, and if I had to give an estimate, I'd say 1 login per month Laughing

I hope you're in quarantine only for prevention measures and that you and your family are all safe and dealing well with this pesky virus. Remember, it's temporary. Much like all good things come to an end, bad ones too Wink

Problem With My Modding? PM Me Or bashar
had24get

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly the feelings of isolation came before COVID, but I thought I was ready back in February, and then March happened 😅. It's just even harder now for sincere who doesn't drink to go out and meet people, and even if I could the state I live in was the hottest spot to be per capita because, well we suck hard.

30 year old shut in trying to go back to his early 20's days of having friends and doing things, then boom no one's doing things, hahaha.
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, I feel ya.

I took on a challenging promotion to work in an African country and I've been here since February, supposedly was going to be for just 3 months and now it's coming to 8 and I'm still here.

As can be imagined, no family or friends and barely any acquaintances here to have an open talk, a drink or just some fun. So yeah, I do understand your spot mate.

Keep your hope up, things will improve.

Problem With My Modding? PM Me Or bashar
inamicul

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange times we live in!

This is our generation war! And we must win it!

Long time on this realm: Joined: 16 Apr 2005 ..guessing that this was when I created the forum account

As everyone else... forgot and forgotten just to reappear suddenly alive on the premises that: "there was a game that I used to play" - "what was it`s name?" and search and research just to find out that this is still going!!

I had played so many between then and now and only a few are still in my memory, and just this is still going and going!

In this times all I wish is for people to be more sociable, more friendly and more united than ever before!

But the most important: be safe! be you and never forget that you are not alone in this times! We are all one!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Tavern All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: