FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to get experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaoptro

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:38 am    Post subject: How to get experience Reply with quote

Hi

I would like to know what settings (health and incoming) to make to get experience per turn ??
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no magic secret. If you have everything at max and no army you will definetly start to get the exp points per turn.

Basically having an army drops very hard on exp per turn.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
dragonsq

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like leaving my health at 70%;make sure all the health buildings have the same percentage in order for your overall health to be the highest. For engineering experiment how much works the best, but the numbers will vary depending on the month and year. Bashar is right, no army op!I would recommend to be active if you plan to do this in order to save some of the gold and food. Otherwise a small army is good to save gold.

For maximum xp you want a really low amount of soldiers and then attack as many people as you can.AFterwards, you can sell your army and get more workers. Recently i have been checking around once a week, but I am going to be more active. I am ready to annihilate everybody in my way. Even Demons, my own race because I am evil
Twisted Evil
(P.s. Bashar is the reputation system coming out anytime soon?I really want to become an oath keeper).
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No eta. Started working on it in winter holidays but delayed it because of personal problems.
But i'll do it eventually Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
dragonsq

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you fixed or are fixing your problems right now. I really just want to get the oath keeper title and then start breaking alliances and stuff until I get to oath breaker.
kaoptro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no army, no mercenaries...and Exp still 0.
You are a level 72 demon
Exp needed: 16304885
Exp turn: 0
Army size: 0
What's next to check?

bashar wrote:
There is no magic secret. If you have everything at max and no army you will definetly start to get the exp points per turn.

Basically having an army drops very hard on exp per turn.
dragonsq

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spies also count as mercenaries. so you have to make sure you have none of them too. Otherwise nothing else affects your exp per turn.
kaoptro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right!
As I see, the formula is unbalanced, only spy affect experience, antispy can be enrolled as many u can !

dragonsq wrote:
Spies also count as mercenaries. so you have to make sure you have none of them too. Otherwise nothing else affects your exp per turn.
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is intentional.
To have some way to defend against sabotages and stealings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: