FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reputation Reply with quote

I am trying to implement a new thing prior to some kind of alliances between players.
Right now everybody has a neutral reputation. You can go to Campaigns->Rivals to check.

There is also a small tooltip that will explain more.

To be short, if someone attacks someone without being at war with him his reputation will drop, if you break an alliance suddenly, reputation will drop.
It will increase if on the long run you will respect all your commitments.

In the future you can do some pacts with other players like Non-Agression, Trade Agreement and Alliance.
To attack or spy him you have to be at war(to declare war to him and wait a day or two before attacking). Of course you can do this the old way but your reputation will be hit.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
inamicul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Advantages / disadvantages reguarding this implementation. if you are a bad boy/girl and start to attack everyone you will have bad karma that influence your kingdom, if so then how?

Does spy missions have any influence?
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this implemented already?

What if I create an alliance alone and go into war with everyone? Will my reputation go up since I'm following the "rules"?

And, as inamicul said, I'd like to know the advantages / disadvantages of having a positive or a negative reputation.

Problem With My Modding? PM Me Or bashar
inamicul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think this is on yet because I can't find any button where I can select "war declaration" or any other statement
Also, the Gods will have to interact alot and give extra bless or curses. What will God of war will say if I declare war to everyone? "Here, take a sword, my job here is complete! You'll find me at the bettings to put a ticket on who will win, if you'll have any problems just make a sacrifice. Good luck now! " >Wink
From Duke discussion...
Also. ..
bashar wrote:
Bribes are recorded Smile) So if traits or perks will ever be implemented all who ever payed a bribe will have a negative perk to remind them of their shame Smile)))))))
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not implemented yet, it will be, and the sole purpose of reputation will be for other players to determine what kind of person the other player is, if he should trust him or not to keep his word.

Every feature i will implement in time, i will start first with the easy ones like declaration of war and Non Aggression pact and continue with the other ones.

Also i am thinking to raise the 7 level limit. If someone declares war on someone and he agrees then the 7 level limit does not count anymore. Of course a limitation of lets say +-20levels will still apply not to get abused with farms and stuff.

And yes ... bribes were recorded Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How i see this ....

You Declare war on someone. If he declares war back then you are at war with him and no level limit applies.
If he does not declare war back but he is in the limit +-7 levels you have to wait a few game days and then you are at war with him.

You can have a non-aggression treaty with someone. If you want to break it you have to wait a few days for this to take affect, then declare war wait a few days and after that you can attack him honorable.

Of course you can attack anyone anytime the old way but your reputation will be hit.
inamicul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bashar wrote:

Of course you can attack anyone anytime the old way but your reputation will be hit.

Why do you say reputation will be hited. Remember Star Wars. That`s exactly what will be here. Jedi Vs Sith

Good boys go to Heaven, Bad boys go to London!

Last edited by inamicul on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

true ....
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the sole purpose of reputation will be for other players to determine what kind of person the other player is, if he should trust him or not to keep his word.

Laaaaaaame! Razz

I think bashar just wants me to stop spying him Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Problem With My Modding? PM Me Or bashar
dragonsq

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that 20+ levels thing by declaring war Wink I will accept any1s war request when it comes out. And John we still havent finished are fighting Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: