FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trade bug?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Trade bug? Reply with quote

If you invest 100 points in forge and about 60 in trade you can buy a War Sword for 4617 gold and sell it for 9000 gold!!!!!
Now imagine what happens when you buy 800 swords and sell them! (Presto 3.200.000 gold Twisted Evil)
I don't think this is actually a bug, but something should be done about it because the advantage you get is overwhelming.
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gata si cu bugul asta

tot timpul vei vinde cu mai putin decat produci orice trade skill ai avea

e bine ca cheater a anuntat la timp si nu l-a exploatat deloc Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you over did it!
Because now I don't see the purpose of the trade skill. Why shold you leave that skill there if you can never get anything from it?
Delete it!!!
You shold have limited the number of tranzactions or added diminishing returns.
I do belive there were, in history, kingdoms who actualy made a living out of trade, look at England, that is if you want to take into consideration history and reality...
If not, then you did ok and killed any form of diversity in this game. Now all those F5 addicted players can now rejoice in the fruits of their intelligent and righteous way of leading.
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheater has a point here

maybe i should limit like he said the nr of transactions(Ex: you can sell only 25 units of something a day if it is not wood or stone) so you can actually make some money out of trading
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
white smoke

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that's a good ideea.
You could combine the limit of the amount of units traded with the diminuishing returns.
But don't forget to leave something for the trader, because I don't want to invest in trading for nothing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Bugs Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: