FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kidnap raid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
keighlon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Kidnap raid Reply with quote

Anytime I use the kidnap raid spy attack it fails, no matter who I attack or how weak or powerful they are. Is there some sort of requirement I'm not aware of for success or is it not working properly?
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The formula is based on:

The level of your spy commander
Type of specialty of your commander
Number of spies

Knowing that you have started playing about a few days ago, I'd say that your spy army, so to speak, isn't "ready" for that kind of mission yet.

Perhaps there is a logical explanation for it but I am not entirely sure of how the spy battle takes place.

Problem With My Modding? PM Me Or bashar
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like j0hn_c3na said, success depends on a lot of things like commander specialization and level, yours and victims spy research, hero skills Sentinel and Sneak, your spy offense vs victim spy defence + some luck.
All missions have a difficulty rating, and that mission is a hard one.

This kind of missions have a much higher success rating for players who developed their kingdom more spy orientated, like giving all their hero skill points into Sentinel and Sneak, researched spy offense and have a lot of spies.

Having spy offence much bigger than your enemy isn't all.
You can have thousands of spies and the enemy only a few and you can still lose every time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
keighlon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok cool as long as it's just because I'm not good enough then I can try to get better. I just couldn't find any threads about it and figured Id ask if I was doing something wrong or if it wasn't implemented yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Bugs Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: