FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

an idea about attacking other players

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  

would you like the same?
yes
70%
 70%  [ 7 ]
no
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
i dont care
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

bobder2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: an idea about attacking other players Reply with quote

READ THIS BEFORE YOU VOTE!!!

ok, i would like it if any lvl could try to take down the really high lvls because i am lvl 12 and have 600000 offence and i would like to try to take a lvl 40 down also if the low lvl attacks the high lvls and kills 10 or more slders or wins then the high lvl can attack the low lvl until he kills 10 or more soldiers or wins.
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll vote yes, just to see some noobs getting their ass pwned...

I mean come ON! You're level 12 and have 600.000 offense? LOL

Try to take me down (j0hn_c3na) first, I'm a level 9. If you manage that one day, then you'll be ready to continue levelling.
sith lord alvarez

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only if the big levels get to attack the smaller ones, that if only fair.
lorelei
Developer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree and not.
there should be a way to allow more freedom in choosing the target for attacks, but if you let "little people" attack "big people" then it should be the other way around. well ... just because a few have very high ratings ( def/off) imagine what would it be if top 10 guys come and raid everyone they please .... did i say raid? i meant rape Twisted Evil

at one point there was an issue of generating a virtual map, players would have coordinates and it would take time to attack, it would not be instantaneous; this one has it's ups and downs as well and it's a complex mechanism.

long story short
work is being done to change the gameplay as in create the evolution feeling is seems it lacks. and limitations will be in place, this is another tread:
http://www.raceconflicts.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=4851#4851
http://www.raceconflicts.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=638

enjoy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: