FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Ideas
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samaronxvii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject: New Ideas Reply with quote

Mabey there should be a way to ally w/ other kingdoms and send eachother money to help eachother out and return a favor for the alliance.
you could call this new feature Treaties or Alliance or Pact.
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is in plan to do some treaties like non aggression but trading things between players will not be permitted because of farms and other various exploits.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
samaronxvii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that makes sense.
What about putting kingdoms on maps and making it cost more to attack kingdoms farther away. also we should have cities, towns , villages and settlements. with infrastructure between them.
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is not in plan to put cities on the map
under defense buildings you can upgrade your settlement to town and city that will give bonus to defense. Future buildings will depend on what kind of settlement you will have.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
maxilonia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

having my people work as peasants on the field is boring... how about giving them occupation such as business,

and instead of making hospitals and barber shops as health put it under estates, whereby we can tax the hospitals and shops they set up...

but this would change the game abit.
maxilonia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and if you click on the offence icon in the game you will see the upgrades that will increase the percentage of your offence by a few percent..

I wish i could recruit them into my units instead of them being just an upgrade. i find that there is not much of an option in the different types of infantry/ soldiers you can recruit ..

anyone agree?
sith lord alvarez

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not transfer resources. You (Bashar) can limit how much can be sent. Much like you do with population o_O...

For example:

I want to send samaronxvii 10 mil gold add a tax of 10% and he would get 9 mil.

If I wanted to send maxilonia 100 mil gold, add a tax of 20% and he would get 80 mil. Besides...it's not that hard to get gold in this game. It SHOULD be harder but then if you (Bashar) made it harder to get gold the way the game is now, it would completely ruin it.

if I wanted to send Bashar 1 bil gold, add a tax of 40% and you would get 600 mil.

Make sense?
j0hn_c3na
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sith lord alvarez wrote:
Why not transfer resources. You (Bashar) can limit how much can be sent. Much like you do with population o_O...

For example:

I want to send samaronxvii 10 mil gold add a tax of 10% and he would get 9 mil.

If I wanted to send maxilonia 100 mil gold, add a tax of 20% and he would get 80 mil. Besides...it's not that hard to get gold in this game. It SHOULD be harder but then if you (Bashar) made it harder to get gold the way the game is now, it would completely ruin it.

if I wanted to send Bashar 1 bil gold, add a tax of 40% and you would get 600 mil.

Make sense?

And who would get this tax?
sith lord alvarez

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we dont...who gets all the money we spend on the houses? we provide the wood, the stone, and the gold...so who gets the the gold?

anywayz...doesnt make sense how one house that fits the same amount of people would require more wood and stone, let alone more gold
maxilonia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don understand.... why would you or anyone want to send money to someone else?...unless you forget to tell us something...did you?

ohh.. how about borrowing neighbours armies for temporary use.

like i have 3000 army and have an offence about 1,000,000 but my enemy have an defence of 61,000,000....+ hes monstrously rich + i hate him...

so lets say i borrow sith lord alvarez's champions and j0hn_c3na's elite archers to increase my offence and defence temporary... but only if i pay about (1000 per champion + 900 per elite archer )* per turn

u get money i get revenge.... lol...what u guys think??
sith lord alvarez

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only if we were in the same clan
maxilonia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or u mean the same race... Smile

new game... it helps u create your own game and lets other play.
http://www.sploder.com/games/
sith lord alvarez

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm...since it is Race Conflicts, then clans can only have people in the same race...thus, you can transfer units and funds at a price
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

money transfer between players is denied becouse of farm limit and abuses.

It was a long discussion between players years ago and it was decided not to allow transfers.

Back then you could extract gold from bank but because of farming and abuse this option is no longer available.
sith lord alvarez

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gold isn't a big deal. It's not hard to get gold.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: