FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

house price ratios etc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
undr_takr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: house price ratios etc Reply with quote

75mil for a house n 180k stone and wood. that in reality would be a mansion.

maybe start houses holding fewer troops and every 20 houses built increase capacity by 1%

game has gotten severely stagnant last few levels. check in twice a week if i rem to. most research is for house construction.

not much to drive for as far as upgrades either after lvl 25. everything full except town upgrades.

wood and stone research insignificant too. can't rem the last time i didnt have to buy wood and stone to build a house. even after lettin it build for a couple weeks. normal stuff is ez when i lvl. health full, all other buildings full/built without thinkin twice.

religion seems a bit insignificant also. all temples built, all gods kept exalted and rewards are minimal. best reward i've gotten is about $1.5mil
can take a nap n have more than that

ideas for mines too. 6 diff kinds of mines but all any of them doo is increase gold. how does a coal mine produce gold? maybe instead of that it could increase health. heating stoves in the wintertime and oven/stove for cooked food to prevent disease from raw meat. othe ideas for other mines. thats just 1 of em
dragie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do supposed that the main intention is to raise the difficulty for players of higher levels... However, I have to protest on the ridiculous cost for building the houses...

At the cost that Undr_Takr, what we are seeing is a building bubble. Theres really no economic sense in the expensive cost of houses, it only makes the players to log-in less knowing that he will only need to log on at a specific time to put the gold in the bank or to attack players once every 24 hours.

Thats not going to help getting the season players to spend more time in the game...
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is some kind of economy regulator.

If extra houses would not cost so much there will be soo much money in the game with so little spending opportunities.

Also the population has to be limited and that what extra houses does in a different indirect way. The houses cost ridiculous high and so nobody will afford them and the population will have a limit.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
undr_takr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderin also why i keep my health full all the time n yet it gradually declines.

noticed that since the season changed to spring (since +30% health gone), i've had the same pop, same lvl, health full....
i had 88% health. have reasearched 7 levels n now its 92%.

2 things........

all buildings built and all workers supplied. shouldnt that make health 100%......?

researchin 7 levels of health n just barely went up 4%
all health buildings built, max people and +19%. total health is 92%

seems to me the % is inacurrate and a way to force ppl to research health
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Raceconflicts#HEALTH

Mercenaries and spies draw health down no matter how many buildings you have.
Even with 100% efficiency if you have spies or mercenaries they will get your health down.
The only way to compensate this is by research or year bonus.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
sith lord alvarez

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is semi-realistic for people to have limits to population...as if they can really stop people from having kids, etc. It only causes frustration once you city gets full, the population centers have low capacity AND they cost a lot of money. Sure, you want to increase the difficulty but I'm already a level 20 after 5 or so days of playing this game.
undr_takr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u're approaching the really boring part then. i now log in about twice a week for less than a minute each time. theres big potential in ths game but so very very limited after a certain lvl all you do is save money for days to build 1 more house.

i spent i think about 5 min playin yesterday cuz i was close to lvl and and attacked a few ppl. last time i lvl'd was ... who knows. i still play outa curiousity and my addictive-ness to these kinda games.

actually i log in more than that but nothin to do except look.

starting a couple threads that might hopefully get some players to talk about what they like and dont like. i thought this was a great game til a certain lvl and then it just dropped like a rock
sith lord alvarez

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

then talk on the forums more. I'm around, not always on but I check every once in a while
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: