FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ally/enemy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
undr_takr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: ally/enemy Reply with quote

an idea to help with the "grazing" effect. it seems that everyone picks on ppl smaller than them. maybe have an "allience" or agreement between players not to attack each other. not to promote gang type activity but a way to say... careful how much u rob me blind.

and an enemy list too. for ppl that attack u all the time.

a page for friends and foes. click to add as ally, click to add as enemy.

from playin for a month or 2, i've developed a habit of if i get attacked a few times i retaliate by attacking other ppl lower than me to catch back up.

i've basically gotten to the point of using farmers to sell food for profit and hire soldiers to keep my income minimal. tired of evertime i get money enough to do anything someone else comes along n takes it before i have a chance to use it. and then i turn around and do it to other players to make up what i've lost.

its more a game of spend it before it gets taken, or take it then bank it or spend it.

some random thoughts since im a bit hammered .

its a great game. 1st one i've been hooked on in a few years. dont want this all to sound negative, theres more good stuff than bad :p
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well some things you suggested like enemy list and friend list i'll try to do them this weekend.

A non-aggression treaty sounds nice and i also thought about this a long time ago when i was trying to do an alliance system but i gave up. But i'll try to do something simple, a non-aggression treaty with limited time and maybe some tribute involved.

But i think a big fix to this situation is lowering the attack level range taking into consideration the number of players above and below you.
Level 2 should be allowed to attack only level 1 and 3 and so on ..

Thx for your insight
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
winxboy001

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:52 am    Post subject: something to add Reply with quote

mayb two playersw could be in an alliance and really help each other out! Very Happy Idea like the two players in an alliance could team up to defeat a strong player they can"t defeat alone or to defend against other players Twisted Evil i think that it will make the game alot more in teresting! Very Happy Very Happy Laughing [/img][/code]
rep

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The simplest solution to this would be a system that allows for soldiers to be transferred from one player to another for a predetermined duration (or forever) and for a cost (or for free). Either player could terminate the arrangement at any time, and players should be disallowed from lending out soldiers that aren't theirs.

The alternative is a feature that allows kingdoms to ally with each other. By doing this the income/abilities of all alliance members is pooled and divided fairly, converted to a percentage and redistributed back to the members as bonuses.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: