FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IDEAS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
green100

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: IDEAS Reply with quote

Here is some ideas: Some may not be great where some may be great.

Please note:
I will think of more, and if any one else has ideas please post them:

1. Make a new front loading page when you first start the a new account that explains things such as the fourms log in, how to play the game. and etc.
(Maybe links to such info)

2. 5% of what you use to store and use the bank? what is 5% of 5,000,000?
Please show this before a transaction.

3. Monsters/player faction health is? what is it per lvl /upgrade/magic.

(Added 10 mins after first post) A.K.A 2nd post

4. Make the forms English only weather its auto translated or have that user write in English only(Manual).
Razz
green100

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More Ideas:

1. How many men does it take to kill a monster? I don't know but I am sure that would be nice to find out.

2. Fishermen - people need more then corn, wheat and dry goods. Fish and meat may be an idea

3. Milk - My men have bone deficiencies no wonder they loose battles. P.S. they dont like their coffee black!

4. Sweets - Yes, yes, sugar --- yummy, yummy,yummy, chocolate Laughing
green100

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my RaceConflicts Milk carton:

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee76/green100-1/milk-caron-empty-ConflictedMilk.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cow Used:

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee76/green100-1/Cow8.jpg

Sorry: the Links are broken. Confused Sad Mad
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ideas.

The official language of this game and forum is English but some players are not feeling comfortably writing in English. At least me from now on i will reply only in English.

For some features in the game i will add more popup tips to explain everybody more info like bank commission and that 10% of gold per turn automatically entering the bank.

Things like not knowing the power of a monster are intentional because otherwise nobody will be foolish enough to attack a monster and not win.

Fish, milk and other things I'll add in the future other commodities but first i have to fix the way buildings are working. I want that every building to have workers and some system to administrate this very easy without headaches.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
samaronxvii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mabey there should be a way to ally w/ other kingdoms and send eachother money to help eachother out and return a favor for the alliance.
you could call this new feature Treaties or Alliance or Pact.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: