FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

grr..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arcen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: grr.. Reply with quote

ok so its now incredibly rediculous to get any larger... the prices for extra houses is rediculous. i just started this game and at my lvl theres not alot of gold to steal to upgrade.
beto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:31 am    Post subject: So easy... Reply with quote

I´ve started to play this game today, and every attack I win 1kk of gold and with spy I robbed 11kk of a guy who have monstrualy rich. So I think if a player stay 5 days without a login, his kingdon will be deleted. Or the game will be so much easy. And I don´t want this because I really like to play.

I suggest to decrease the radium of attack to 5 levels above and 2 levels to lower enemys. It will minimize farming.

If anybody don´t understand my english is because I´m not a native speaker. So sorry about my wrong english.
arcen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know about the whole 5 day thing. there are times when i wont log into an account just because im incredibly busy... if i were to come back to ag game like a week later and see my account was deleted because of that i would be pissed. although a vacation mode would be nice, if you know you wont be logging in for awhile the account would be protected from attacks and such, but would also not benefit from any turn production. until you log in next.
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The accounts will never be deleted not even for years.
To reduce farming if an account was not used for 6 month it will start to have income penalty(the penalty will reach 90% after a few more months)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
arcen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh i see ok. cool thanks. lol its rare to get a gm to post on most games lol.... Ive always wanted to be a gm somewhere and help those out that really needed it... not like a boost but some good advice.. so i guess that just what forums are for ^_^
greendragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if I don't login usually, my workers still product gold and food each turn and I will get the sum of all turns product or they do nothing until I login again. ?, just because I usually 1 day login it mean I wait for 1 day off then login the day after but i don't see any change on my food store and my money ? Could u pls help me about this
beto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably your kingdon income is too low, to you observe a big difference between your start money and food to the next login.
Look at your food level (food per turn) and money per turn.
And make the calc. If you still have doubt about your growth up, can be a bug.
greendragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okie thanks a lot, I think just because I didn't logout properly
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't matter if you logout properly, your income per turn, stone and wood per turn, population per turn would come no matter if you login or not.

Maybe you got robbed and that's why you didn't see any improvements.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
kaoptro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bashar wrote:
It doesn't matter if you logout properly, your income per turn, stone and wood per turn, population per turn would come no matter if you login or not

I suggest if someone are logged out more than 7-10 day, this player can be attacked by anyone in 15 levels range. It's just a farm, but must be available for those player who play this game every day!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: