FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Everybody seems to be monstrously rich

View previous topic :: View next topic  
civilian

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Everybody seems to be monstrously rich Reply with quote

Is this a bug or is it related to my low level intelligence (i mean i'm on level 1 without any spying research done or spyes in use and therefore i get the lowest possible intelligence report).
kaoptro

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be happy with that!
Attack them and get the money!!!!
civilian

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is that the statements in the ranking are different, so obviuously one of the statements is false and i tend to rely on the ranking list. I was just wondering if it is related to a bug or to low intelligence level.
kaoptro

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe everything is ok just the formula use different value for minimum, medium,rich and very rich threshold in each page.
I think the rich and very rich (and others) value should be 'calculated' according to the level!
For level 1 to 10 very rich should be from 1 mil up,etc, for level 20 from 25 mil...etc..for level 50 from 60..etc.
civilian

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be a little bit confusing. I rather think that on the page which is opened after chosing a player from the 'attack kingdoms' list this entry is not related to anything but a default value.

An example: open the attack kingdoms list and attack geopop - no, was a joke - click on someone who is poor or very poor and you will see on the page coming up that there it stands: "He is monstrously rich.". This is what I mean. Nobody can be poor and monstrously rich at the same time. At least for me it is like that. Therefore I asked if this is a bug or due to low level intelligence (no spies, no spy research, etc.).
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx for reporting this.

Fixed this bug.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Bugs Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: