FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Population

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dragonklown

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Population Reply with quote

My population is going up but its not giving me available population to use. So everytime i get more people I cannot put them to work where ever.
bele

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your maximum limit of population has increased, but you have to wait a few turns for people to come to your kingdom. ( see how much is your population per turn)
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you already reached the maximum population limit
Just build a house or extra house to increase that limit so that the new people to have a place to stay
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now you can keep your mouse pointer over the population icon in the left side of the page and you will see detailed info about how population available is computed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
dragonklown

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When my population limit increases and the next turn comes around it adds it to my total population but they arnt available to use. I dunno where they are going but I have them just cant use them.
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes you are right

but for some reason:
your soldiers + workers + religion employee's + health employee's+scientists > total population
- this should never happen so this is the bug

In this moment you can say that you have more people working for you then you are allowed(then your population)

population available=population-your soldiers - workers - religion employee's - health employee's-scientists
and this in your case is negative(rounded to 0) that is why you always have population available 0

It will be a greate help to us to tell us if you remember what have you done to be in this situation.

Solution:
solution1: disband like 1000-1500 workers becouse you weren't supposed to have them in the first place it was a bug that you have

solution2: just wait till you increase your population maximum limit
you need to have with 1000-1500 population than you have now for evrything to be in normal terms
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Bugs Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: