FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RELIGION - suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dorazdu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. theoretical : you can satisfied your gods from sacrifices and festivals.
2. I don`t think is fair : if you can be atheist {no religion => no cost}.
turboshadow

Location: I am the Shadow beneath you! I will allways follow you!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, if you are an atheist you will not have all the blessings that a god can give you, but I don't really think that atheism should be implemented, all players should be forced to have an religion (or a god or whatever it will be implemented)
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bele wrote:
I have a question? If you do not build religion buildings or do not alocate ppl to pray at that buildings, you will have curses all the time?
Maybe i'm an atheist (sau cum s-o fi scriind ateu Razz). And how this curses will be, i mean from the start, or after you build something at religion, or after certain level, lets say level 10 or so?

yes you will have curses all the time but religion will start working (as health) only at level 10

i know maybe it is not fair becouse this will force players to have all gods but i think is better and more realistic(the gods will be gelouse if only one god is satisfied)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
lordadrian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think you should choose a god for protection...you make a sanctuary for that god, and hol festivals or sacrifyce(depends of the god)...then he gives you a bonus if you serve him well enough (like health bonus of food or an army bonus) and protects you from other gods...if you didn,t made a festival/sacrifice for a week then the god gets upset and it curses you, depending of the bonus offered
- food bonus(double food) - distroys your granaries with all the food in it ... food=0 for 1 day
- health bonus(protection from deseases even with 0 % at health) - instand plague
- army bonus(gives you special soldiers) - monster that distroys your kingdom(some buildings destroyed, some soldiers and citisens killed)
- gold bonus(+100% income) - minus 100% at income for 1 day
and if you try to change gods, the god you worshiped and replace will become an enemy and will curse you
make 4 gods per race with those bonuses and the power of the god you choose will depend of how many kingdoms worship him!every god will have 3 rivals...(the gods of a race will not interact with other races gods), so a stronger god, if attack you, will still do some damage but not much...if your god is stronger, the damage will de none.offcourse, the damage done by a god will depend of how strong your god is
all the bonuses should depend on the god oppinion of you(enemy/irritated/weak/inacceptable - bad oppinions, indiferent-neutral oppinion and acceptable/good/excelent/best friend - good oppinions). a god will attack you only if his oppinion is irritated or enemy. and will help you if his oppinion is excelent or best friend...the bonus or damage depends on the oppinion that god has about you.
plus:
- if a enemy god attacks you and you have excelent, the damage done by that god will be bigger,
- a irritated god will attack you and you have a best friend god, the damage will be less(only if the attacking god is bigger)
- if a enemy god attacks a best friend god(irritated god <=>excelent god), the damage will be only by the power of the god
the power will be calculated from the total population of the kingdoms that worship him...he gets power from population(not level or something else)-the mercenaries doesn't count...
this is how i see it...i hope you have patience to read this...
P.S. 10x for this game!!!
lordadrian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s-a hotarat la religion cum sa fie ?
cand se implementeaza?
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right now i am working on it

its not working as quick as i wanted cause i have some university exams

but this weekend some part of religion will work(evrything except cursing and blessing)

it wil be like we talked in this post(4 gods, sacrifices, festivals and master god that will be a sum of how much faith points you have on all gods)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just wait a few more days cause i meet some difficulties and couldn't find the best solution
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check the religion

it's not fully working but i will try my best in the next days to fully implement it

any comments are welcomed
nightwolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nu cred ca e bine sa pleci cu toti zeii nervosi Smile ...
mai degraba ar trebui sa fie indiferenti si sa se infurie daca nu'i bagi in seama cateva ture ....

cred ca ar fi binevenita si o descriere a fiecarui zeu (adica de ce sa il venerezi, ce avantaje iti aduce daca da, ce dezavantaje daca nu ...)
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da
nu o sa pleci cu ei nervosi
o sa fie contenent

acum trebuie facut ceva pentru ca jucatorii de nivel mare o sa le fie foarte usor sa ii venereze iar cei de nivel mic destul de greu

ar cam trebui si la spectacole sa varieze pretul in functie de level
nightwolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pai am vazut ca e ca la health; x/y; sau y e in functie de populatie?

oreicum, parerea mea e ca daca e ca la health e ok; pentru ca nivele mici nu-ti trebuie atatea temple; numarul templelor cresc pe masura ce cresti si tu nivelul (iar daca e in functie de populatie, e eacelasi lucru: populatia si nivelul merg ca impreuna, cu mici variatii de la jucator la jucator ...)
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's like health but mercenaries don't count

mercenaries or spies won't affect religion

I will search the net for some god description to find something nice

If anyone has some description's or some names of gods post them here!
turboshadow

Location: I am the Shadow beneath you! I will allways follow you!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it looks ok but where do I get enough people in order to fully staff the temples. I for instance don't have enough poeple. My health level is around 75%( 2k of population ), I've got around 20k of soldiers and the rest are working ond the fields and they are not that much to have a real big profit. Now what should I do to raise my population. The extra houses are being so expensive that I don't even try to build them anymore because I'm so poor. You will have to make up something that will allow us to have more peasants.
bele

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da, prea multe temple. La lvl 45 cat am eu, pot construi 88 temple din fiecare. Mi se pare super mult si in consecinta prea multi workeri la templu. La 88 temple tre sa pun 704 workers, prea multi!!! Ar trebui sa fie un templu din fiecare la fiecare 5000 de populatie. Asa la 40.000 populatie ar fi 8 temple din fiecare de unde rezulta 256 workeri. Poate ar trebui sa fie vreo 16 oameni la un templu ca doar un templu e mare, nu? Asa ar fi in cazul de mai sus 512 workeri, o cifra rezonabila pentru 40k populatie. Ce naiba, doar nu se roaga toti! Very Happy
dj_maryus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bashar wrote:
I will search the net for some god description to find something nice

If anyone has some description's or some names of gods post them here!

Cred ca numele ar trebui sa fie alea reale ale zeilor ....
Goddess of Love - Aphrodite
God of craftsmen and forges - Vulcan (Hephasaestus):
God of war - Mars (Aers)
God of Wealth - Pluto (Hades)

La 3 din ele am scris ambele denumiri in ambele cazuri ... la cealalta nu stiu pe ambele ... Si nu ma intreba in ce religie is ambele cazuri de nume , ca habar nu am Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: