FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About the "New Battle Simulator"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
turboshadow

Location: I am the Shadow beneath you! I will allways follow you!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: About the "New Battle Simulator" Reply with quote

well this sound pretty cool. I just wanna see how will this end up. keep us up to date about it. this starts to be more to my taste. Keep up the good job. we bow down to the architects

-later edit: I just played the prealpha version and I have a suggestion. Maybe you could add some kind of secondary heroes characters. For example when you go and kill a monster you could take 3 (or something) of your best men with you to slay the beast. A general in your army, a young soldier that has prooved his worth in battle, an orc grunt who was raised by you when you pillaged an orc village or whatever you think. this are just ideas from a hyperactive rpg guy

Last edited by turboshadow on Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
decim8tor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep there will be something like this when you will fight players there will be all your army there, but when you will fight monsters there will be only about 9 units (special ones) and you will pick what unit you will want in a monster fight.
turboshadow

Location: I am the Shadow beneath you! I will allways follow you!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I've got it, but how do we defend ourselves from the attacking party. who controls the defending army. Is it controlled by the computer or what because we are not online all the time or we play in turns like in heroes or age of wonders.
decim8tor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the captain of your court will defend the castle (aka Computer or AI). And to make it better you will have to train him. Better skills for him = better defence for you
lordadrian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great!!!!
i love it!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Tavern All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: