FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i have an ideea or more PEACE IS ONE OF THEM!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oby

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: i have an ideea or more PEACE IS ONE OF THEM!!! Reply with quote

1. LETS MAKE PEACE FOR 7 OR 10 DAYS ON EVERY 6 MONTH
IN THIS PERIOD ATTAC IS FORBITEN.
this will improve your noney ,food ,and land
2 SEASONS WINTER,SOMMER...
IN WINTER time the warkers can't harvest food and Woodcutte produce less wood but in the autumn the food harvest should be bigger.
3. PEACE AGGREAMNTS beatwin players -if they sighn an peace agreament they cant attac four 1 mounth,or 1 week or few days (this is a rule,and u cant attac in this period,eaven if u want to brake the peace treatment) minim,but the peace beatwin them will stop if one of them attac ,dut not before the minim period pass.(1 mounth ,1 week ...)
comments please!!!
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. well some players don't like the idea of being restricted if they don't want to

2. nice idea with seasons
and combined with those years that now don't work will transform into a great thing

3.like this one too and i will work on it during this weekend
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
turboshadow

Location: I am the Shadow beneath you! I will allways follow you!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And depending on the year there could be bonnuses or penalties.
Ex: -year of the locust: a swarm of locusts invaded the realm and the crops are severly destroyed and food per turn decreases
-year of the rabbit: rabbits are overpopulating the woods and the citizens can catch the without any struggle and food increases
-year of the eagle: the sentinels (I mean archers) that guard the your kingdom are given special trained eagles that warns them about incoming troops and they can prepare for battle thus increasing the deffence of those archers
-year of the ent: by the power of the ancient living ent some trees from the forests are given life to protect their kindred from you and now you are gathering less wood per turn.

and many more like the year: of the turtle, of the half moon, of the falling star, of the great flooding Twisted Evil , of the hydra..... and maybe in every year there will be a special champion monster from 5 to 5 levels regarding the year. For example in the year of the Locust: in the cave from the x mountains the lair of the locust's queen was found... do you have the courage to challenge the giant beast and try to win the favors of the gods (small blessing that gives for example morale to your troops and their offence and deffence increases for a day or two; or maybe your citizens will work a little harder and get you more resources per turn for a day or two) and maybe a treasure at least 20 mil gold. (or at least more the usual) And the power of the monster increases every 5 levels so that it isn't to easy to kill.

I know this is much and I know it's pretty hard to implement all those things but at least I thing that they will give you new ideas .
norbeert

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

like them
turboshadow

Location: I am the Shadow beneath you! I will allways follow you!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bashar could you at least say if my ideas are good for something or not 'cause I've been waiting for an answer for some days Very Happy.
deluxe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its a very good idea Smile It could be fun
bashar
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for beeing rude

yes sure i like this ideas

there will be this years and each year with four seasons
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
decim8tor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is it people, great ideas ! you guys are something ! We welcome great ideas and encourage people to come with them. Later on the game will be ages and will make modifications from one age to another !
Now I have a big favor to ask you please revive the tavern it is DEAD. No body comes there anymore. PLEASE REVIVE IT !!!!
norbeert

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

make a section and call it "hell" and there some spam games and other topics. the tavern will arise from the dead and serve once more Very Happy
decim8tor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHECK THE TAVERN !!!! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    raceconflicts.com Forum Index -> Suggestion Report All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: